• show-popup

Product / Service Cindy Crawford Sofa
Location Dickson, Tennessee
Category Shopping
Views 781

Have had problems with the sofa that I bought just 2 years ago.They sent out new cushions because they were all defective!

But wait, only the bottom cushions came I had to take another day off from work and wait for someone to come and see whats going on. They guy comes and says yes its obvious that the cushions do not match and that the old ones are completely sunken down (after less than 2 years) he says he is ordering new ones and someone will call me about the actual sofa that is broken and when you sit down you sink down to the springs. A few days later I get a call saying that they are now doing NOTHING! that they have decided that nothing is wrong and that the rep that came out should not have told me that they would fix the problems because guess what?

they wont, she acted like she could care less that the rep said he was ordering new cushions. Suddenly they just decided that they will now do NOTHING! I said wait I purchased a protection plan she said well you must get your sofa professionally cleaned (my sofa isnt even dirty) before they will even speak to me again.

WTF Did I buy a plan for then??????
30af2d4

Comments (5) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Aug 09, 2013  from Dallas, Texas
I am glad I read this...tried to buy this couch twice and they got PO'D i refused to buy protection....glad I went another route!!!!!
Reply to kimmie

Jul 29, 2010
I purchased a Cindy Crawford 3pc. microfiber sectional from Raymour and Flannigan less than 2yrs ago for $3200.00 dolllars. I also purchase the platinum protection plan for another $250. I had a technician out to my home because my cushions are ripping on the seams he told me that was normal wear and tear and would not be covered. I said really, he said well you have dogs. I said what do you think I allow my dogs on my furniture. I have 2 labs imagine that, where would we sit. He said well you shouldn't have been offered the protection because you have animals, I said why didn't they tell me that when they were taken my money. I would like to contact Cindy Crawford personally to let her know how that her furniture is of poor quality but very expensive.
Reply to Raymour and Flannigan Complain

Apr 29, 2010
My husband and I just 2 days now bought a sofa and loveset and had to replace the legs .....they cracked :? :? :?
Reply to Renata

Mar 29, 2010
Had same issues. From day one of delivery RTG brought out damaged end tables and recliner. On the 4th time of the 8th delivery they finally got the end table correct, but could not deliver a undamaged recliner to me. After taking off work for 8 days and 2 months later we had RTG to come out and pick up their ***. Management on all levels is horrible. Management doesn't care. Local store manager at the Montgomery Alabama store avoids problems and will not return phone calls or address issues. Horrible experience. :(
Reply to Cindy Crawford leather set

May 09, 2008  from Erode, Tamil Nadu
I SPENT 4,000.00 ON LIVING ROOM FURNITURE (TWO SOFAS’, CHAIR, COFFEE TABLE, TWOEND TABLES AND TWO LAMPS) ONLY FOR THE TABLE TO BE GARGAGE. WHEN WE NOTICED THE TABLES WERE STARTING TO FALL APART, WE CONTACTED RTG. GRANTED THE TABLES STARTED COLLAPSING AFTER A YEAR (THE WARRENTY IS ONLY GOOD FOR ONE YEAR) BUT WHEN I CALLED RTG TO REPAIR THE TABLES, THEY WERE VERY MECHANICAL AND REFUSE TO REPAR THE TABLES BECASE THE WARRENTIES EXPIRED. I UNDERSTAND THERE ARE POLICIES PUT IN PLACE, BUT AS A CUSTOMER SPENT SOO MUCH MONEY IN THERE STORE, YOU WOULD THINK THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE COOPERATIVE. WELL BECAUSE OF THIS LITTLE EXPEREINCE, THEY WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANOTHER ITEM IN THIS STORE. IF I WAS RTG, I WOULD BE MORE WORRIED ABOUT THE NUMBER OF CUSTOMERS THEY ARE LOOSING AND LESS ABOUT TRYING TO ACCOMIDATING THE CUSTOMER. SOMETIME YOU HAVE TO PICK AND CHOOSE WHEN TO BEND THE RULES.
Reply to FLORIDA

Read next Rooms To Go complaint

Rooms to Go claims customer always at fault

Rooms to Go does not make good the warrenty of goods. The quality of furniture very poor ?made in China the wood is softer than U S lumber....

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Rooms To Go.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug