• show-popup

Shares 0

Ritz Crackers - Purchased the Roasted Vegetable in error.

• by   Dec 07, 2013
Location Atlanta, Georgia
Category Snack Bars and Fast Food, Bars
Views 42
Monetary Loss

I purchased the Roasted Vegetable in error in November. However after getting home I tried them. They are horrible; I even tried it with my grandson, he didn't like them either.

I have a full box with on a few crackers missing. You can have them back if you like, I won't purchase them again.

Thanks a

Linda Tiller 2e2cc1f

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Dec 07, 2013  from Owings, Maryland
"I also went back to the store and purchase the pain Ritz that I always eat, they are almost gone. I did not know you even made such a brand as the Roasted Veg. I don't think many people will enjoy them."

Yeah because everyone is like you, they all have the same taste buds. Come on everyone likes different things. They should not boycott a product just because you and your overprivlaged grandson does not like them.

I can see someone asking for them back after they stop making the product.

We are sorry we no longer make the vegetable brand because someone by the name of Linda Tiller from Atlanta Georgia and her grandson don't like them. Sure we had lots of sales, but since Linda Tiller does not like them we put them off the shelves despite the fact that other people like them. The reason she thinks everyone likes and dislikes things as she does.
Reply to Anonymous

Dec 07, 2013  from Columbia, Kentucky
It's simply not acceptable that you don't like the crackers. Unfair and you would think someone, perhaps the government would do something about your situation.

Or, you could do like most and just don't buy them again and get on with your life.
Reply to nikalseyn

Read next Ritz Crackers complaint

you shrank the box!

I just purchased my last box of ritz,I noticed the box is smaller,this makes me feel you are a greed...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Ritz Crackers.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug