• show-popup

Location Atlanta, Georgia
Category Rentals
Views 330
Monetary Loss

I purchased "new rims" and had them installed on a Friday, the day before I left for Destin. I came straight home and woke the next day to take my truck in for a wheel alignment and a high speed balance. The young man called me back to the shop to show me that 2 of the rims were bent. One of which he said should not cause the vibration and the other was on the balance machine and read a perfect balance but could seen that it rocked from side to side.
Before I left for Destin(which was hours later than I should have left due to these issues) I bought this to there attention. Andy in the Decatur, Ga location said that he would order me 2 more to switch out and they should be in 5-7 business days. I went to the store once I returned and no rims. I am now 20 business days in and still no rims. I can't drive my truck because it will wear my tires down due to the vibration.
I was told the last time I called that he would track the order and call me back..... still I wait days later and never received a call.
I am very pissed!!!!

Krys 2e8e842

Comments (0)
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Read next Rent A Wheel complaint

rent of wheel#229

my account....is not rite ..... i want to talk to sum body it . they wnt let me ......ova...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Rent A Wheel.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug