• show-popup

Company Rent A Center
Location Athens, Georgia
Category Supermarkets and Malls
Views 56

My husband & I have purchased over $5000.00 in merchandise from Rent-a-center over that past few years.We have never had aproblem with them until recently, when my husband became ill and unable to work, and i lost my job due to company closing.

We have always been apart of the preferred customer club. Now it seem that someone in the company has cancelled it, when we need it to help pay our bills. The manager at store #1295 in Savannah, Georgia,(Tony) says he does'nt know who cancelled it. We did'nt.

They picked up the livingroom set, and money is still owed on two other items.WE need this resolved before we pay out money we don't really have. 2f314a9

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Sep 07, 2010
I work at RAC and I'm really sorry to hear about all the troubles you've had recently! Have you called the customer support line at 800-422-8186 so you could escalate the issue to the district manager of that store? I forwarded your post to the customer support team, so they may already be giving you call to get more information - but since you didn't post your name, just the store number, it might be difficult for them to follow up to see if they can help.

Please call the support line and best wishes getting through everything that's going on right now!
Reply to RAC Employee

Read next Rent A Center complaint

Rent A Center Is terrible!

I decided obviously against my better judgement to rent a couch from the rent a center in franklin i...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Rent A Center.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug