• show-popup

Shares 0

REGIS HAIR SALON - 3 strikes and your out. Bad customer service.

Company REGIS HAIR SALON
Location Hatfield, Pennsylvania
Category Beauty Centers and Spas
Views 30

1. Perm done by person who says she can but can't give a perm to save her life. Redone perm, fried hair.

2: Got rotten color that would not stop bleeding all over my clothes (even with cold showers). The color was hideous too. Oh, don't complain more than once because you will be asked not to come back. Even though you pay out the nose for the service and over tip them.

Strike 3: Don't make an honest mistake and inquire about a charge that you made the same day at a different regis salon and forgot about. Because, they will have mall security escort you out and tell you that corporate said you are not allowed at any regis salon (without an explanation). I had to figure it out myself. Yes, it was my forgetfulness, but extremely bad way to handle it. I never raised my voice or accused anyone of anything. I just forgot about the charge I the same day.

I should have learned the 1st time. Bad customer service and over priced for all the mistakes made to your hair. 3080f56

Comments (0)
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Read next REGIS HAIR SALON complaint

broke bottle of nail polish

I broke a bottle of nail polish after picking up broken pieces of glass I told the staff I would pa...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about REGIS HAIR SALON.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug