• show-popup

Company Regional Acceptance
Product / Service Harassing Phone Calls
Category Service Centers and Customer Services
Views 150

We continue to get collection calls on a vehicle we relinquished to you.We will never pay the difference in this account.

Your collection agency is calling me at work which is against the law. You need to stop them before I hire an attorney to sue you for harassment. The number they are calling from is 904-562-6655.It violates our rights for you to call us at work. If this does not stop I will continue with the Better Business Bureaus on the harassment.

Do not contact us ever again by mail or phone.Thank you Jerrie and Jimmie West 2ebff76

Comments (3) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jul 25, 2013  from Cochran, Georgia
BBB will do nothing but continually drop their rating. Don't focus there, if you want something done...find the corporate HQ telephone number located in Greenville, NC and ask to speak with legal council there. RAC only reacts to lawsuit claims only directed with their legal team.

Reply post from Anonymous Jul 05---priceless RAC troll, your collector catch phrases literally jump off the screen.
Reply to Former Employee

Jul 05, 2013
You still owe the balance from what the loan was and what they sold it for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You cant run and hide DEADBEAT!!!!!!!!!!!! They will sue you and garnish your wages so dont think your getting away with something! :eek :eek :eek :grin :grin :grin
Reply to Anonymous

Jan 05  from Los Altos Hills, California
SOME ONE FROM REGIONAL WROTE THE ABOVE :cry 8) :roll :roll :upset :upset :x :x :( :cry :x
Reply to WEAR AND TEAR

Read next Regional Acceptance complaint

i have a charged/off debt & want to pay

I have a charged off Acct with Rac & want to pay of to receive the vehicle title.I've been sent...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Regional Acceptance.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug