• show-popup

Shares 0

reallygoodfakes.com IDs are GARBAGE, complete SCAM!

Company ReallyGoodFakes
Product / Service Overnight Delivery
Location Chantilly, Virginia
Category Luxury / Jewelry
Views 2586
Monetary Loss

My group of 4 people waited 3 months to receive our New York IDs and they are complete GARBAGE quality!

The cards are all gray colored and the laminates are cloudy and falling apart. There's white residue on the front. RGF cut them out crooked too.

We had to keep rewiring the money to RGF 3 times and we had to pay for the fees every time. The IDs didn't pass when we tried them at 2 bars last night.

Total waste of money. We even paid extra for overnight delivery and it took 3 months!

RGF is a scam. 306f1e6

Comments (17) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

21 hours ago
I agree, really good fakes is ***. I ordered an id a month ago and still didn't receive it. They make up a ton of excuses and still don't come through. Please people save your money and do not order from this *** sight.

Jan 27  from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
never sent fake COMPLETE SCAM. they've been ignoring my emails.
It's been 4 months and they haven't answered at all.
Reply to ugh

Aug 14, 2013  from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
LOST 220 dollars from these SCUMBAGS!! Paid over night shipping its been 15 days NOTHING! Havnt answered me in about 8 to 9 days. Really wish I went somewhere else. I'm posting on every site how much of a scam they are until I get y id or money. Rot in ***

Mar 09, 2013
Legit ***. all I have to say. Took longer than I'd like, I must admit, but *** I am pleased.
Reply to Rrr

Mar 07, 2013  from Richmond, Virginia
hazel in ny is ha not hz you *** idiots
Reply to very pissed off

Dec 12, 2012
I have ordered from both DelawareFakes and ReallyGoodFakes before, but is there anyone who makes Colorado IDs? I want to buy *** over break since they legalized it.
Reply to Steven

Dec 07, 2012
Those were customers of ours. They received free duplicates because of there reviews. If you think we are a scam email us we'll send you a picture before you pay. You can't trust anyone's word on the internet. So we'll send you picture proof if it concerns you. Scam reports are a battle we can not win as any company can bash on another by posting false scam complaints. It literal took two seconds to write this comment.

To the fact our pictures are stolen. Well for starters we took those pictures with hand written notes of our company name on the top of them, how's that for stealing someones picture?

Our site may be similar, but we choose to run the same word press theme as we like the style and ability to have a comments section. SHAME ON US FOR WANTING TO TALK TO CUSTOMERS AND BUILD A TRUSTING COMMUNITY!!! As this business is about trust, so we we'll prove it to you.

To Potential buyer's looking at any fake ID website please watch out for false complaints as anyone can make them. Not just with our company, but for anyone make sure you do some real checking and email the company before trusting a review that took 2 seconds to make!

BEST REGARDS,
NYFAKES

Reply to NYFAKES

Feb 13, 2013
whats your email nyfakes,looking for a ligitamate site.
Reply to boogiedown

Jul 25, 2013  from Boston, Massachusetts
been waiting 4 days for an email response...really seems like you want to talk...

Dec 04, 2012
Are you idiots really complaining about FAKE ID'S LOOKING FAKE?
Reply to Losers!

Nov 16, 2012
This post makes us worry about RGF quality and delivery time.

EVERYONE DO NOT! GET REALLYGOOD FAKE ID'S!!!

FIRST: THEY ARRIVE REALLY LATE!! AND TAKE FOREVER

second: IT LOOKS FAKE!! for example idk what but they had low ink or some thing but the id is faded like colors are dull and not similar to my real id i have that says under 21..

third: they MESSED UP on putting the security lines and stars are YELLOW their suppose TO be Blue and blend into the id!!! and you can completely tell their their because it's showing all over my photo! also texture of id.

FOURTH: the SIGNATURE looks fake it looks like someone just use helvetica font and wrote my name.. IT is NOt SIGNED in cursive..

DISAPPOINTED IN REALLYGOOD FAKE PAID $200 FOR SOMETHING THAT I CANT USE!!!

PEOPLE REJECT IT AND SAY ITS FAKE!
Reply to scams beware

Nov 16, 2012
NY Fakes is a scam guys. They stole RGF's website template and put up some stolen pics from RGF too.
The "Dan" guy is a self promoting scammer.
Reply to scams beware

Nov 13, 2012
RGF REVIEW:
RGF's ID's are very poor quality fakes for there price point. Your paying top dollar for a B-, C grade ID. I Placed an order with them before knowing this, it took 2 months before I received a response . Still have yet to receive my ID they said mine was supposedly lost in the mail and they were remaking me a new one. Well its been 4 months now I have missed out on everything I needed it for. I'm still unsure if I'll ever get my order. I haven't been able to get a response saying whether it's been shipped or what's the hold..

I had a buddy recently recommended me to nyfakes.com as he compared his RGF ID to a friend that ordered with NY FAKES. They are making 2012 issued fakes. RGF is still using a 2011 template. One of my friends is a bouncer so we asked him his opinion. He definitely agreed the hologram, laminate, and color scheme was a lot better on nyfakes.

So I placed an order with them(not only were they cheaper, but the quality was far superior) Oh ya they also sent me it within week. Definitively should of went with them the first time around.
Reply to Dan

Nov 07, 2012
EVERYONE DO NOT! GET REALLYGOOD FAKE ID'S!!!
FIRST: THEY ARRIVE REALLY LATE!! AND TAKE FOREVER
DISAPPOINTED IN REALLYGOOD FAKE PAID $200 FOR SOMETHING THAT I CANT USE!!!
PEOPLE REJECT IT AND SAY ITS FAKE!
Reply to Jessica

Sep 14, 2012
So we're supposed to feel bad for you because the fake ids you were trying to get are of poor quality?!? :grin :grin :grin :grin
You were trying to run a scam and you got scammed! Karma's a *** ain't it?
Reply to sessa

Sep 13, 2012
I never even got my order. I sent RGF a money pak and only hear from him when he sends out excuses to everyone.

I second that reallygoodfakes is a scam. I'm writing this off as a $150 loss (that's not counting what I paid for shipping).
Reply to Shawn

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about ReallyGoodFakes.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug