• show-popup

Company Publishers Clearing House
Location Jackson, Mississippi
Category Newspapers & Magazines
Views 63

I have been entering pch contest since i was 18yrsold.i am now 34.the past 3 yrs. i have gotten a notice that i have won something and it would be delivered at the end of the month.it never came.pch is all the time promiseing me money if i just fill out and send in the contest papers.well i have been do ing this *** for 16 yrs.and was told at least 2 or 3 time i won something but never recieved it.and other entries have never won anything .pch your ful of ***. 2f31562

Comments (8) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Dec 29, 2013
Yeah I was in Boulder and PCH illegally sold my DNA to the authorities on the lie that I had won something.To steal my Dna from the envelope.I know this was done to me by PCH .I just wonder how many others this was done to
Reply to rayray

Dec 05, 2013  from Austell, Georgia
I have never seen a real winner on PCH and get email from PCH in more than one name saying they same thing. This show me it is a scam. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Reply to DEE

Nov 05, 2013
Yeah they keep saying the same *** I'd live to win but I really dontfelliit's going to happen. Its like they make money off of you logging in.
Reply to Anonymous

Oct 29, 2013
don't fell like the lone ranger I have been entering with PCH daily now for over five years and have entered the contest by mail before on line since I was 23 I am now 59 ....do I fell *** sometimes but you can not win if you do not entered. :cry
Reply to etme winsomething

Feb 09, 2012
Go to the casinos. Your odds of winning are a lot better.You odds of winning at PCH are slim to none.
Reply to Ray

Feb 09, 2012
Reply to Ray

Aug 18, 2011
Read the letters and stuffings closer. It says you have the opportunity to, or qualify for, or have a chance to, win. They are very careful with the language, but on cursory reading, you think you really have won something, but you have not. On the good side, they are not outright scam artists as they do not ask you for any money to collect your "winnings." They only want you to place an order for something they are selling. I have never been able to wade thru all the *** they send and figure out for sure just how to enter---there are so many things to do, paste here, there, etc. that I give up and throw the junk away.
Reply to nikalseyn

Read next Publishers Clearing House complaint

while applying for contests on email get...

I have repeatedly responded to emails requesting me to take advantage of potentially winning million...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Publishers Clearing House.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug