• show-popup

Product / Service Scratch Off
Location Plymouth, Wisconsin
Category Shopping
Views 606

I won $100 on a scratch off that you sent to me with my Clearing House entry.I never received it and never heard from you again.

Why???? I followed all your rules when returning my entry forms, it cost me a fortune in stamps, but I perservered. When a scrathed off and found that I had won $100, I was pleased that I would at least get something for all my time and trouble.

I feel that this was just a scam and you never intended to give me the money.Furthermore, you should sent out to all the people who faithfully participated a list of the "big winners.' Wher is my $100???? 2d8f5f4

Comments (8) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Feb 27  from Central Falls, Rhode Island
You win nothing but the right to be entered into a drawing. The drawing is fake and they been sued for pre determined winners in the past. Everything about PCH is bull ***. Play games for useless tokens cuz all u can do with tokens is purchase entries to things no one wins to begin with. All anyone wins, be it via games or mailings, is the right to be entered into a drawing that all have same odds of winning and those odds are twice the world's entire population to one. Their odds are 8x greater than any powerball odds!
Reply to DragonRI

Dec 27, 2012
You guys know whats an entry right.. Its the same as sweepstakes when you scratch off and win means you are eligible to win in a like random draw box which ever name is pulled out. Well as entry if it means one time scratch win really then I have won $100,000 cause I have scratch that one so many times and should been sent right. What ever entry means in PCH everything gets recorded.
Reply to Kong yang

Sep 13, 2012
I am filing a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT against PCH for fraud concerning the scratch off tickets. I too have won close to $40,000 with the scratch off tickets (sent with EVERY bill), and to date, I have not received 1 thin cent in payment even though I followed the rules very closely (and yes, I too, spent a fortune in stamps). PCH is a major SCAM and I want everyone who was scammed by them re: scratch off tickets, to contact me ASAP. They cannot be allowed to get away with misrepresenting their contests & games, deceiving the American public during a recession. ladysaffire70 at Y.
Reply to Carmen Smith

Jul 13, 2013  from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Right there with you!! I really don't thinl they ever pay out!!
Honestly do you know anyone who has won? With scratch and win,
I still have not seen a penny for all the cards O scratched and
was an instant winner!!!!!!!

Reply to DeaDawn

Feb 24  from Millville, New Jersey
yes, pch is big scam, i think they just want to buy there cheap products i"ve played many games also maybe class action suit will stop there lying to the public :zzz :upset 8)
Reply to j z smooth

Aug 09, 2012
THE PCH IS NOT HOLDING UP TO WHAT THEY SAY IT IS NOT FAIR PEOPLE DO SPEND ALOT OF TIME ON THERE SITES AND WITH MAIL. PEOPLE WITH THE HOPES OF WINNING :(
Reply to bobola77

Aug 03, 2012
i got a scratch off from pch and won 500.. but i dont know how to clam my prize..who can help me?
Reply to dorothy ulmer

Jul 28, 2012
I TO HAD WON A 100 OR SO THE SCRATCH OFF SAID I DID.NEVER SEEN NOTHING,AND I ORDERED SEVERAL THINGS FROM THEM.ANYHOW,I GUESS THAT HAS BEEN ENOUGH FOR THEM TO KEEP SENDING THEM 2INCH THICK PACKS OF OFFERS TO ME.I AM GETTING SOME SATISFACTION THAT IT COSTING THEM IN STAMPS,AND I JUST TOSS THEM IN THE TRASH.LIFE GOES ON.
Reply to rabbithound

Read next Publishers Clearing House complaint

Still Pissed...Refurbished Computer Woes

Are we here just to vent, or does anything really happen from stating what pissed you off?!!!!!I was...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Publishers Clearing House.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug