• show-popup

Shares 0

Publishers Clearing House - Publisher Clearing House (Free Gift)

• by   Jun 15, 2012
  • 2 comments
  • Review #: 325030
Company Publishers Clearing House
Product / Service Magazines
Location Denver, Colorado
Category Newspapers & Magazines
Views 50

I get a free gift only if I purchase $700.00+ in magazines.When I called to cancel (oops missed the 190 day deadline) they hung up on me.

Called again and requested to speak to a manager the woman again hung up on me after she told me that I would be put in collections if I didn't pay. This company is such a scam.

Why aren't they out of business?
I am getting a 2 of the same magazines that I don't read and don't want and have yet to receive my 'free gift'.I don't want the gift and I don't want the magazines. 3010dd0

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Aug 19, 2013  from Osgood, Indiana
Lol Sessa, i am right there with you. Why would you buy 700+ in magazines, for a free gift, considering NO ONE has EVER won PCH.
I seriously think you are completely insane....
Talk about a waste of money, there are people homeless in this country and you are buying 700+ in MAGAZINES? :eek
Reply to Kitasaurus

Jun 15, 2012
Are you completely insane?!? You thought buying $700+ in magazines for a "free gift" was a good plan? Here's a free piece of advice: have someone close to you take away your ability to buy anything without approval. Your welcome.
Reply to sessa

Read next Publishers Clearing House complaint

Publishers clearing house dun

70 yrs old and saw a publishers clearing form for prize.sent my address and name.Now getting duning...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Publishers Clearing House.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug