• show-popup

Product / Service Sweepstakes
Location Salem, New Hampshire
Category Newspapers & Magazines
Views 78

I have been playing PCH Daily Lotteries and its scratch card contest and doing their several online I find it difficult to what step by step to take. I have been primmest that I would win $5,000.00 a week for life. I enter it keep popping up on my computer saying that I would win $5,000.00 a week for life. They clam that will televised on NBC network I never see in on the TV.

Publisher Clearing House is interesting in the profits and is nothing but fraud there the ones the government should go after. People are scam by Reader Disgust and Publisher Clearing House a year it's all about the mightily dollars in their pockets in the *** the customers are the victims of scams a year.

I can enter the PCH daily lotto and scratch cards contest till the day we die never receive a dime.

There are people are struggling to put food on the table and struggling to pay their monthly bills then are people losing their jobs.

Sure Reader Digest and Publisher Clearing House are not strived like the ad gave citizens.

They have us do their serves to receive a $1,000, 00 $5,000.00 Wal-Mart, Sears, K-Mart and Target, Best Buy, Home Depot, Lowe Gift Cards they want us to punches their magazines and other products that we do not want. Sound too good to be truth it is promptly is. Ought enough to receive their gift
Cards.

I am putting in my two cents of worth of compliments against Publisher Clearing House Corporations.

Thank you for your attention in this matter.

Jocelyn Gallant
Salem, NH
Email is jgallant2000@comcast.nety
2d43036

Comments (6) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Feb 15, 2013  from Atlanta, Georgia
I agree with the complaints on here but am appalled at the lack of grammar skills. Maybe, instead of playing these dumb PCH games and then complaining about how you never win, you should go back to school and learn to spell and compose a clear and understandable sentence. If English isn't your first language, work on your skills! If English IS your first language... maybe you'd better get some help.
Reply to IrishSpike

Nov 09, 2011
this is just a sleazy way to sell magazine. And for the "free" prizes, look closer, if you pickone it'll cost you hundreds. I'm Getting magazines that I didn't choose and would never chose. Yet the one or two I did choose, I haven't seen yet. This whole thing is a scam.The PCH award used to be fun to look forward to, now it's just another ripoff. Specialli heinous as so much of the country can't afford the stupis "free" prizes you offer.
Reply to Kristi Fox

Feb 28, 2011  from Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand
THANKS BUT NO THANKS for the prise award that I received from your Headquarters of $400.00.If I accepted this prize money it would cost me over $200.00 for each item.
:( Please remove my name from your mailing list
Reply to yolanda

Aug 30, 2010
How much more irritating could a site be? NO more. The incessant emails that fill the inbox daily are like junk mail filling the universe. Unending and forever.

After all the years of this on paper, it is now digitized, racing quicker and more virulently than the black plague. Hoefully, I am not the only one who will refuse to be a sheep walked over the edge of a cliff. (brainwashed by *** marketing)

Stop participating in a hopeless effort.

You are wasting your time and being roped into mainly viewing cheap junk. I would not even consider buying any products from this site because I do not agree with it's methods of marketing.

Any seller ought to dis-associate itself from this marketer and go to a 'humane' marketing site.
Reply to pch pin cushion

Jan 07, 2010
if you read the fineprint of PCH websites, either scratchoff or the other ones, they show the odds, which I believe are something like 100,000,000 to 1.

good luck, but its not a scam, just an advertiser doing a job.
Reply to usmcdeathcard

Jan 07, 2010
your on a scam site, you better watch out ! it will give your computer a virus. its only purpose is to get orders for companies,and your credit or bank numbers. thay have no prizes to give away.thay will promise you anything to get your attention. if you give them any card numbers thay will make it look like you have orderd things so thay can collect a commission.if thay cant get your number voletary, thay will send a virus to your computer, and serch your files to get it. that is the main reason spam blockers and firewalls were invented. but they keep finding more ways aroud them. while your on there web site thay are scanning your files.
Reply to shirley

Read next Publishers Clearing House complaint

National Awards Advisory Center

This company wants me to send in $19.95 if confirmed winner to dispatch payment of $1,900,000,000 in...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Publishers Clearing House.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug