• show-popup

Company Publishers Clearing House
Location Chicago, Illinois
Category Shopping
Views 60

This is *** me off.....I started a new game of instant bingo this Tuesday and been playing every day just fine....AND I KNOW the bonus letters don't expire till Saturday every week.....I log in today (Friday) and it's telling me I DIDNT SUBMIT A LAST CHANCE CARD LAST NIGHT???? The *** I didn't!!!!! Yea and all my letters are gone when I was 3 away from getting all the Jackpot letters.....This is a total waste of time.....and I bet even if I did get all the letters I'd never see my winnings cuz I bet you guys would say there was an error with the browser or come up with some bs. 2e4ff37

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Mar 28, 2013  from Newark, New Jersey
I'm glad that I'm not the only one playing PCH Games and having problems with them. Just reading all this story makes you wonder is PCH a scam? I notice they also like to fill your e-mail with junk mail and you have to search to win? It's all about selling things in my eyes. Thanks friends for the information.
Reply to Ashley auto

Read next Publishers Clearing House complaint

Hassles you to DEATH, makes you believe you...

Since I entered their drawing, everyday has been a nightmare.They assume you are a dolt, making you...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Publishers Clearing House.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug