• show-popup

Company Publishers Clearing House
Location Voorhees, New Jersey
Category Newspapers & Magazines
Views 107

I was sent an email saying PCH says I won a million dollars and the prize protol would be coming by my house to give me the money I was giving a phone number to call now I can't get no answere from them and they haven't call me back also when I ask for this Mr Frye he starts acting *** and hangs up on me I will give you his phone number and address when I email you in a few minutes hope you can get this settle for me one way or another need to know if this was a scam 2ed1931

Comments (6) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Nov 24, 2013
My sister got the same letter. She was able to get through when she called and all they told her was to watch the NBC nightly news and the winner would be announced. She watched the news and she didn't win. They tell you that just to get you all excited and to keep you involved with PCH. They think if you are that close to winning this time you will continue to order and follow them through the next contest.

There are scams our their but this sounds just like the one my sister received and it was from PCH>
Reply to Vonnie518

Dec 27, 2012
Hey PCH Never tells you that you win, they just show up at your door and surprised you.
Reply to See ME!

Dec 03, 2012
Ashley no ones' an *** trying to win this money. Sometimes that's what makes the difference in treating diseases. Many medical people-HMOS or even hospitals won't even try to help a person if they can't afford it. People are not being greedy or selfish for wanting a better life.
Reply to Ericka Harold

Nov 01, 2012
yea you idiots pray for money, while some chdrlien in the world truly deserve more than just prayers, for incurable diseases God can grant your greedy, selfish little prayers, while He lets some kid die of a *** brain tumor
Reply to Ashley

May 04, 2012
You did not win. They said "MR SO in SO', you've won $1 million dollars and the PRIZE patrol will deliver the check and balloons and champagne etc etc.... "if" your name is chosen from millions of other names blah blah blah.
The keyword being "IF".
Your chances of winning are about 1/120,000,000.
READ the FINE PRINT. :sigh
Reply to poreflay1234

Read next Publishers Clearing House complaint

Inferior useless product

I paid way to much for two extending car window washing wands. The first time I used it the plastic...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Publishers Clearing House.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug