• show-popup

Shares 0

Publishers Clearing House - pch bingo malfunctions always now!!!!

• by   Jan 23, 2013
  • 10 comments
  • Review #: 378315
Company Publishers Clearing House
Product / Service Pch Games
Location Beaverton, Oregon
Category Online Shopping
Views 124

every time the "game" reaches the final "card" it immediately goes to the "thank you for playing today..." screen and then to their obvious default screen for "search".
another complaint about this company's games is that they all have similar gliches in a game functioning or reaching a good conclusion of what is claimed to be the "game"!
coupled with the constant advertising intervals, a player wastes more time than the game is worth playing ...
unless, of course, there were actual at least occasional "wins" as described in the introduction to the game. then it might be worth a little "wasted time" ... just for the entertainment value. 2ed897e

Comments (10) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Aug 19, 2013  from Wadsworth, Ohio
what the heck is a bingo view controller plugin :x
Reply to Anonymous

Jun 25, 2013  from Springfield, Florida
when they say u have won a gift card to buy one item that's it then it continue on to 2 or more people don't al have money to purchase item they say you don't have to buy anything yet and still if you don't you willnot get that card ha;
ha; :upset :cry :?
Reply to social

Apr 05, 2013
I don't believe anyone's ever won the "JACKPOT" in Bingo because there's no "O" in the ***. If they had Jackpot winners, those winner would be shown mote than those getting the $10-$50 gift cards. Total waste of time.
Reply to needmeanO

Mar 04, 2013  from Alliance, Ohio
I play bingo every day and every week I get all the letters in jackpot but the o. I can't believe that I never get the o. you would think that I would get an o sometime and not one of the other letters. every week I end up with JACKP_T. i DON'T THINK THERE EVEN AN O IN THE GAME. I been playing and entering pch games and sweepstakes since 2009.
Reply to raven91854

Mar 26, 2013  from Anchorage, Alaska
i have never goten an o .it seems they ony put it out when they want someone to win??????????????
Reply to kendog59

Mar 02, 2013  from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
When I get to last card the past two days an error message pops up and you can't finish. I tried, as someone suggested to copy address and insert in a new window, however that doesn't work! Who do u contact? :(
Reply to Pch bingo

Mar 02, 2013  from Cape Coral, Florida
I play bingo every night, it always works for me. If it ever freezes, I copy the adress bar. open a new window, then paste it, and it picks up from where it left off. when it freezes on the intro the whole 3..2..1.. thing i just wait. It starts working again. If there werent ads it wouldn't be free. I actually won $50 dollars on bingo, my name was even on the scrolly thing. 8)

Reply to pch play

Mar 01, 2013  from Orlando, Florida
I have tried to play today's (3-2-13) PCH Bingo but keep getting an error message to try again another time. Who do I contact at PCH to have them fix the problem? :(
Reply to ednaruth32

Feb 06, 2013
I only got to play one card. Got there through a link in an email from them. As soon as one card had a bingo it would send me back to the e-mail. Played on my android device.
Reply to me

Feb 14, 2013  from Mckinney, Texas
The bingo game sticks on every game. You have to wait a long time for it to load. The game is fun when working , but lately the game will not work everyday. What a waste of time.
Reply to mimireco

Read next Publishers Clearing House complaint

upset dont like to be lied to

PCB lotto sent me an email telling me I won but when I called they said it was a scam I just wish th...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Publishers Clearing House.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug