• show-popup

Shares 0

Publishers Clearing House - I will see about this PCH...

Company Publishers Clearing House
Product / Service Steve Mcqueen Ford Bullet
Location Englewood, Colorado
Category Newspapers & Magazines
Views 22
Monetary Loss

They don't review enough, I just ordered today and I got a super-sweet Ford Bullet from a hit movie, for one thing, can somebody please tell me if it's worth a ***.Cuz it only says *** like: Cool car, high quality paint, awesome wheels!

ect. And if it is indeed a piece of trash that I could by from the Dollar Store, they won't have to expect my my biz! I'm not gonna pay 20 bucks for something I could get at the buck store for 5 bucks! They can kiss my butt if it is trash!

And if it is trash and any of you guys were scammed into it, I live near chillicothe, Il.

Just go to alco, they have Maisto brand diecast cars for 15 bucks!---W-Gill
2f20b97

Comments (3) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

May 01, 2012
I received an actual check from Publisher's Clearing House. My bank didn't want to cash it and I had to go all the way up to the bank manager to get it cashed. Yes, people DO win things! It wasn't a great deal of money, but it was enough to get me to keep entering every chance I get. Also, I have bought MANY things from them and my ONLY complaint is the shipping costs are high. I have had no problems with quality of products.
Reply to Wendy from Beloit, WI

Aug 08, 2011
U know u send me e-mails everyday for your pch search & e-mails to enter contest's I do this everytime I open the e-mails but its always have a chance to win a never u win....Thank u....!

Chakachew@yahoo.com :sigh
Reply to Chakachew

Read next Publishers Clearing House complaint

Told me that I ordered a magazine which I did not.

Until now I have had fun entering the contests for the dream of making big bucks.I have been unemplo...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Publishers Clearing House.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug