• show-popup

Product / Service Your A Winner
Location Boston, Massachusetts
Category Newspapers & Magazines
Views 36

i can never understand how they can send elderly person a letter making her think she won.with her name ect my 80yr old aunt waited all day yesterday on a bench for publiser clerance house to come.she was sure she won.what a shame.i could not tell her any diffrent she did this from 8am-8pm can you blame her ?the letter said some one in boston they notified the local news gas station and flower shop all with her name.the elderly take these things to heart and am so upset with this and wish they would stop.
30101dc

Comments (3) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Aug 10, 2009
Only the silly and ignorant get taken in by this. Anyone with common sense would know that if you won millions of dollars they would send someone to you in person immediately, not notify you by junk mail.
Reply to Dean

Aug 09, 2009
PCH told me that I had won a watch and some magazines and they charged me 68 dollars for the magazine and I still have not received it..They better give me back my money! :cry
Reply to jenny cartaya

Feb 12, 2009
They even sent me a map of where i live. and said some one with my intials was going to win. well i new better because I had been getting the same letter for years, also my wife got the same letter, we just laughed at it. we knew it was a scam to sell their junk stuff.
Reply to publishers clearing house/scam

Read next Publishers Clearing House complaint

"Clearing house sweepstakes, uf- duh, they don't...

I just got one of those letters in the mail yesterday.It's common sence to look for a website so...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Publishers Clearing House.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug