• show-popup

Product / Service Undelivered Gadgets
Location Washington, District Of Columbia
Category Laptops and Tablets
Views 21

I ordered on 12/18/11 a 7"Android Table and a 7"WiFi Netbook and paid for expediated shipping (2-3 days).It does not say that means they will not ship for 2 to 3 days.

The items shipped on 12/21 and arrived on 12/23. Neither the Netbook nor the Android Tablet were in working condition. I contacted the company via email and via phone to no avail. These were Christmas gifts so I bought a Kindle Fire (awesome) to replace the Tablet and an IOU to replace the Netbook.

On 12/28, I got a reply finally to the numerous emails that someone would call. Al from Customer service called at about 7:15 p.m. and said oh yes, we knew there was a problem with the Netbook. Let me ship you out the fix.

I was like you knowingly shipped defective merchandise....no thank you - I want to return the items. After a bit of arguing, he finally issued an RMA. He said upon receipt of the items we will issue a $124.00 credit to your account. I paid $229.00 and said no you shipped defective merchandise and I will not pay you a dime.

I want my shipping refunded because you did not live up to what I paid for. He said too bad- take it up with your bank.

I am as well as the FL Atty Generals Office and any newsdesk and blog I can find.ProSource Wireless is a ProRipOff Company 2e6b8be

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

May 14, 2012
I ordered a netbook as a Christmas gift from prosource. Needless to say it didn't work. I called the company to be told they are aware it doesnt work. I RETURNED the item and It is now May and I have not received a refund or replacement.
Reply to pookie88

Feb 29, 2012
We all need to join together and file a complaint with Florida's Attorney General at www.myfloridalegal.com

Also, I have a newspaper willing to write about Prosource but he needs to hear more of our stories. Also found a news station that may be able to help us.

There's stenghth in numbers, let's fight them together!!!

Write me for more info at
michele5100@att.net

Let's get our money back!!!

Michele
I use my middle name Nancy
Reply to NancyS

Read next Prosource Wireless complaint

I ordered 2 -7" netbooks for Christmasn neither...

I purchased for Christmas gift 2- 7" notebooks - neither one will connect to wifi like they said...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Prosource Wireless.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug