• show-popup

Product / Service Netbook
Location Syracuse, New York
Category Laptops and Tablets
Views 12

don't buy a netbook from prosource wireless....it is junk.

It is supposed to be wifi compatible and it is not. It will not pick up any wireless connection. when you try to return it, they keep a 30% restocking fee, which is probably how they make their money. We bought two for our daughters and were completely unsatisfied.

They also upcharged us for a 5 hour battery and it would only stay charged for 1 hour, and they said that part was non-refundable, neither was the warranty we purchased.

horrible company to deal with.rip off rip off rip off 2ff7d67

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Feb 29, 2012
Besides complaining to Florida's AG I have a newspaper interested in writing a story about Prosource but they need to hear more people's stories. Also, I found a news station that may investigate them. But we need to join to gether to fight these scam artists!!!

Write to me for more info at
michele5100@att.net

Michele,
I use my middle name, Nancy
Reply to NancyS

Feb 29, 2012  from Murten, Fribourg
Reporting ProSource Wireless to the BBB is a waste of time - they only send them a letter, which ProSource just adds to the stack and laughs at us!

WRITE TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF FLORIDA!!! IT TAKES ONLY A FEW MINUTES TO COMPLETE THEIR FORM, AND THEY WILL TAKE ACTION IF SEVERAL OF US WRITE TO THEM!!!!

We will bring these people down when we unite and bombard the Florida Attorney General with our complaints!

WRITE THE FLORIDA ATTORNEY GENERAL TODAY!!!
Reply to Karen Martin

Read next Prosource Wireless complaint

Prosource Wireless is a complete SCAM and not...

My brother and I bought this as a Christmas gift for our mother and received it in the mail exactly...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Prosource Wireless.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug