• show-popup

Shares 0

ProSource Wireless - Don't buy!!!

• by   Jan 11, 2012
  • 5 comments
  • Review #: 288131
Company Prosource Wireless
Product / Service Netbook No Brand Name
Location Dayton, Ohio
Category Laptops and Tablets
Views 14

I purchased a Netbook for $94.99 on Oct.4, 2011.

Thay took out my money Oct. 6, 2011. I received Netbook on October 25, 2011 and it didn't work. They ripped me off!!!

I got address to send it back and did in November. They refuse to refund my money!!! For months now they have a worthless computer and my money and I have nothing!!!!! I complained to Better Business Bureau but they didn't respond.

Now I'm going to complain to Attotney General and Internet Crime Center and others. I feel so defeated.

People blame me for buying the thing but the person who ordered it off her computer didn't tell me about Pay Pal.What did I know???? 2ff4ca2

Comments (5) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Feb 29, 2012
Besides writing to Florida's Attorney General I found a newspaper willing to do a story about Prosource but they need to hear more of our stories. Also a news station may investigate them. But we all have to join together to fight this company!!!! There's strength in numbers!!!

Write me for more info at
michele5100@att.net

Let's get our money back!!!

Michele,
I use my middle name
Reply to NancyS

Feb 29, 2012  from Murten, Fribourg
Reporting ProSource Wireless to the BBB is a waste of time - they only send them a letter, which ProSource just adds to the stack and laughs at us!

WRITE TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF FLORIDA!!! IT TAKES ONLY A FEW MINUTES TO COMPLETE THEIR FORM, AND THEY WILL TAKE ACTION IF SEVERAL OF US WRITE TO THEM!!!!

We will bring these people down when we unite and bombard the Florida Attorney General with our complaints!

WRITE THE FLORIDA ATTORNEY GENERAL TODAY!!!
Reply to Karen Martin

Jan 27, 2012
Don't buy. I got a warranty through this company just in case something went wrong.
they said my network has wifi when it don't. I tried to contact customer service after waiting for a hour someone answered and said they would exchange. I never got the exchange. Nor my money back I called and they hung up on me. Don't make the same mistake. I want to file a lawsuit too.!! Q
Reply to Cj coffman

Jan 18, 2012  from Folkston, Georgia
I too an having difficulty with getting my money back from this company because I have the exact same issue! DONT BUY FROM HERE. I am also interested working with an attorney and having enough people for a law suit against the company.
Reply to Angel Malone

Jan 15, 2012
I too have been going on a ride with prosource wireless received netbook that didn't work sent it back and now getting run around they did however credit my account to ship it back to them appears they could care less about the consumer if this keeps just one person from going through this it is worth my loss don't buy here
Reply to john kalapos

Read next Prosource Wireless complaint

didn't work

ProSource Wireless - warning...do not buy from them!!! Oct.4, 2011 I ordered a Net book for $94.99 from ProSource Wireless....

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Prosource Wireless.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug