• show-popup

Company Proflowers
Product / Service Bad Flowers
Category Flowers / Florist
Views 5

I paid $80 to have 30 tulips and a box of chocolates delivered to my wife's job for Valentine's Day. She only received 15 tulips, and 4 of them looked like someone stepped on them. The chocolates looked old, and had a funny taste. After eating two of them, we decided to throw them away due to the awful taste and fear of getting sick.

When I called to complain, the operator said there is nothing they can do and it was the local florist fault. My question was; aren't you responsible for the people you hire on one of the biggest days of the year for you? She hung up on me. Buyer beware, get your flowers from somewhere else, this was an expensive lesson.
2e394dc

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Feb 18, 2012  from Westleigh, New South Wales
We're sorry for your bad experience; that isn't typical of our service. We work closely with our partners to ensure timely and high quality deliveries. And you certainly should not have been hung up on by our customer service. That isn't acceptable and not how we train our agents to respond. Please give me a call at 866-526-9426 and I'll make it right for you. -Steve
Reply to proredpc

Read next Proflowers complaint

PROFLOWERS- worst ever...

i ordered some flowers from proflowers and they started out at 39.99 at the end of the bill it was a...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Proflowers.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug