• show-popup

Company Proactiv Solution
Category Cosmetics and Toiletries
Views 124
Monetary Loss

I ordered one kit of Proactiv back in December and cancelled membership immediately.After looking at my bank statement today, they charged me again and they are shipping another kit!

The lady told me I could return it but I would be responsible for shipping! OMG!! I cannot believe that they would not do anything to help me after they messed up and didn't cancel my account . I don't understand why this is my fault and why I am being charged for anything, I am so upset right now.

I now have 47.18 that have been taken out of my bank account and I cannot cancel this order I have to wait and send it back, has this happened to anyone else?

I don't think I am alone in this...It's a scam.:( 2ee1778

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jan 10, 2013  from Fairfield, California
They have done that to everybody who makes order with that little paper you get in the mail. The Product works well. I love it, but I will never order it. I buy it at the Proactive vending machine at the Fairfield Mall. A lot of friends have had the same thing happen to them has well.
Reply to evetta

Read next Proactiv Solution complaint

Nothing received, but a BILL. Nothing ordered!

"Important Reminder - perhaps you forgot to send your payment" -- $57.90 is owing, due on receipt....

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Proactiv Solution.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug