• show-popup

Company PNC Mortgage
Location Seattle, Washington
Category Loans and Mortgages
Views 173

PNC Mortgage Sucks!If you have them refinance immediately with any other lender!

I currently have an FHA mortgage with PNC. I called them in July to ask if I qualified for the new FHA Streamline mortgage program. They said that I did and calculated my new mortgage to be $180 less than my current payment. I was excited to hear this news.

They have been supposedly working on my refinance since July. I emailed them last week, October 3rd, to see why this hasn't closed yet and they said they are still waiting for paperwork from the city where I live due to a downpayment assistance loan that has to be included in the refinance. I called the city this morning and they said they haven't received ANYTHING from PNC Mortgage and their portion only takes a couple of days. This refinance is due to close October 16th.

I was looking forward to skipping a mortgage payment this month.Apparently all this time, July until today October 11th, PNC Mortgage has been doing nothing to refinance my FHA Mortage......I AM SO ANGRY! 3010969

Comments (0)
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Read next PNC Mortgage complaint

PNC's Customer *** Line

I transposed a new account number and my payment did not go through.My perfect pay record was irrele...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about PNC Mortgage.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug