• show-popup

Shares 0

PlentyOfFish - Account that I just created can't be accessed, says email not in database

• by   Jan 01
  • 3 comments
  • Review #: 468029
Company PlentyOfFish
Product / Service Dating Site
Category Social Networks
Views 80

They don't answer the phone and I suspect they don't return phone calls.I sent an email to the address on their website and it bounced back saying inbox full.

Just tried sending one to the address they give in the phone message (csr@pof.com), but given the other comments, I'm not optimistic about receiving a response.

*** company as far as I'm concerned, I spent hours setting up a profile only to not be able to access it afterward (after receiving confirmation of account registration from them), same complaint as many.Don't waste your time and certainly not your money here. 3068717

Comments (3) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Mar 12  from Wilmington, North Carolina
do u have the main phone number because my account with pof keeps locking me out . and then well not let me make a new one :(
Reply to leo

Jan 01
You were expecting an online site to answer the phone on New Years Day? Whose world to you inhabit? Use email.
Reply to pulltype

Read next PlentyOfFish complaint

my pof account got deleted after 15 days and then...

/I created an account on pof on 12/29/13.everything was fine.before that i had just went on a date w...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about PlentyOfFish.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug