• show-popup

Location New York, New York
Category Products
Views 82
Monetary Loss

Their customer service leaves a lot to be desired.After ordering one of their photo books, I realized a few hours later that the shipping destination was incorrect.

I emailed them and asked for the shipping address to be changed. They said they cannot change the shipping address as all orders are automated, but I could place a new order with the right address at a 50% discount. How can a company even run their business this way?

Every retailer will change a shipping address as long as the product hasn't shipped - and none of them will ask for a second order to make the change!
306f452

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jan 06, 2011
Their customer service is horrible. I was told that I would have to talk to a supervisor to be issued a $3 credit they owed me, but there wasnt any working that day. I finally received a response via email that since it was "only a few dollars in this case" they wouldnt issue the credit.

After spending nearly $200 for 3 books, their product looks cheap, unprofessional, and the binding appears to already be falling apart. Beware of making any purchases with the company. You definately do not get what you pay for with them.
Reply to David

Read next Picaboo complaint

Poor product. Very cheap looking

I ordered the full cover photo album with laminated cover.It looked like something my daughter made...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Picaboo.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug