• show-popup

Location Phenix City, Alabama
Category Service Centers and Customer Services
Views 118
Monetary Loss

I am writing this complaint because of (bad service), I purchased a new tire with the store on manchester Expressway in columbus, Ga.And the worker had oil stains on my leather seats and also my drivers door handle.

After I reported it to the manager he said things happen and didn't show ANY concern. I have mercedes 230. This is not a cheap car. And he show it to the worked who can out with some window cleaner to claen my seats, so asked the manager what wsa he going to do.

He said the man is going to try and claen it with the window cleaner. Can someone call me?

My name is W.K.Joseph @
706-992-2666 2e09cca

Comments (3) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jan 22, 2012
Pep boys ripped me off many years ago on damages done to my vehicle while having tires installed. Never was resolved and I never used them again. When I don't get a resolution to bad service they lose, not me. Spread the word about poor CS!
Reply to vakrjk

Read next Pep Boys complaint

rip off

Just bought a Suzuki that was worked (replaced valve cover gaskets) by pep boys in Phoenix.As the c...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Pep Boys.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug