• show-popup

Company Peak Life
Product / Service Free Sample
Category Drug Stores and Drugs
Views 43

I went for the free sample of their Prostate support.Pd the 4.99 ship charge .

Did not order any more. But a week and half later here comes a bottle of it. Charged 74.98. I called to complain and the woman said I should have cancelled right after recieving the sample.

So how do you know if it will even work.Well it didn't work not even a little. So she gave me a 20.00 refund. This call was on 9-16-13. So I call today 10-23-13 to say I wanted my money back, the guy says our money back guarantee is only for 30 days.

So I told him it doesn't work , he says well you have to take it for 8weeks to know.So its all a bunch of double talk. 305f3b0

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Nov 02, 2013
NOT ONLY IS THEIR PRODUCT USELESS THEY CHARGED MY ACCOUNT FOR SOMETHING I DIDN'T EVEN ORDER THEY ARE A RIP OFF AND A SCAM
Reply to KAWERIN

Nov 01, 2013  from White, South Dakota
Same thing happened to me.But I bought their snake oil and combined with their prostate pills my thing started to enlarge. The company said if it does not stop getting bigger in four weeks to call Hillary and with the sound of her voice it will shrink back to normal size. So, their products do work. They said they have a pill that in a few days will make me look like Obama. Can't wait for them to arrive.
Reply to azk

Read next Peak Life complaint

PeakLife a fraud

I ordered one (1) free bottle of Peak Life Prostate for $4.99 for shipping. A short time later I rec...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Peak Life.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug