• show-popup

Shares 0

Peak Life - I got scammed...

• by   Nov 13, 2013
Location Hartford, Connecticut
Category Health and Beauty
Views 41
Monetary Loss

I ordered the free sample for $4.99 shipping & handling. Started receiving one per month at $74.99 automatically.
THIS IS A SCAM - THIS IS A SCAM -
I complained and the company refunded only 1 shipment stating their 30 day refund policy. Their rep told me the e-mail that was being sent would have all the info necessary to effectuate the refund. Not true as I had to find an address in Alton,Pa., to mail it to.
I'm more pissed off that our state attorneys are letting this go on over and over. This is an outright rip-off.
Never will I buy anything from this company again. 2ff82d2

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jan 13  from New York City, New York
I also requested only a sample & started to receive more bottles. I went to the post office & refused the package. I tried for days to call the company & was put on hold forever. I am going to get in touch with the BBB.
Reply to Fet up

Nov 13, 2013  from Chapel Hill, North Carolina
GET A FREAKING CLUE I DIOTS!!!! Just because YOU didn't bother to read the terms of what YOU were agreeing to doesn't make it a scam. It just makes you an irresponsible consumer. :roll :roll
Reply to sessa

Read next Peak Life complaint

FRAUD ALERT! AVOID PEAK LIFE!!!

If you order a paid sample from this company they will quickly (within days) debit your CC another $...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Peak Life.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug