PAWZ AND RIBBON DO NOT USE. RIP OFF.
I used pawz a ribbon for 3 times in the past 3 years for personalized cupcake picture topper.The orders received were great so there was no need to call or do anything.
My latest order was in March2014. I placed the same order as before but icing toppings arrived mostly stuck to each other and they tasted completely off( bitter). The reason they were stuck to each other is because it was the first time they were sent all on one sheet as opposed to individually seperated by small plastic squares. To add to all that I took the cutting service which was terrible.
As soon as I received them, I sent an email saying that half of the icing toppers cannot be used as they are stuck together. I didn't hear anything back. 4 emails later as several attempts at calling the number that I found online and leaving a voicemail and still nothing. I can not believe anyone can own a business and act as such.
I was ripped off because I had to throw all the toppers away as I was scared they might cause stomach pains to kids and I lost the £14.33. To this day, I still haven't heard a thing.
I will call her one last time and leave a message that I am going to report her to consumer agency.Do not use.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I purchased a 3 pint tub of peanut butter cup yogurt at Braums.To make a long story short she choked on a gray 1/2 inch by 38th..."
- "I purchased several cans of this item on 3/21/2015 and opened the first can today and this is what I found!!!! It has an expiration date of 4/26/2016 as well!..."
- "Bought a can of family size Great Value chicken noodle soup. Found larvae when attempting to eat. The fine folks at Wal-Mart were contacted but couldn't be burdened with a..."
- "FOR WIGSHOW/HALOWIGS VICTIMS, SEE MY TWITTER PAGE @Wigshow_VictimsThis company is not based in the UK like they tell you, they are based in Hong Kong. They promise you the world,..."
- "I had a terrible experience with Prestige Flowers. I ordered flowers from them for Mothers' Day. Not only were the flowers completely different to what I ordered, they were already..."
- "I went to this optician alone, i had dyslexia a learning disability. And was ripped off. The manager Masu Asaria told me that i get a discount on the designer..."
- "This is my first time getting involved with champs and it was the most horrifying experience I have ever encountered to the point that i might consider it to be..."
- "Okay my complaint is about Bearpaw and their warranty department. I bought the care kit with the cleaning/conditioner etc. I went to clean my boots & the cleaner/conditioner faded my..."
- "I ordered a winter coat from them. The time i recieved the coat was ok, but when I got it, the coat looked nothing like the advertisement on their website...."