• show-popup

Product / Service Pizza Order
Category Snack Bars and Fast Food, Bars
Views 44
Monetary Loss

I ordered a pizza from the app on my phone.. Went to pick it up started eating it while driving then notice I had a piece of hair in my mouth then I looked on the pizza and it was one on there so I called to the store to let them know what I had found the general manager got on the phone and said if I couldn't bring the pizza back it was nothing he can do so I told him I was already at home and my son was sleep and he stated its nothing he can't do I told him I didn't want another pizza right then bc that's nasty finding hair in your food but again he stated it was nothing he can do so I asked was it a number I can call to file a complaint and he told me no it wasn't but I went online to the website and was able to file one I have never experienced anything like this 2e15702

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Dec 03, 2013  from Sextons Creek, Kentucky
I like how these people who cannot afford to have children make up stories about finding hair or something else in their food to get free food because they cannot afford to feed their children. When asked for proof they make excuses.
Reply to Anonymous

Read next Papa Johns Pizza complaint

Papa Johns- MISSING DRIVER!!

I was at a watch party for a football game while myself and another person ordered pizza from Papa J...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Papa Johns Pizza.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug