• show-popup

Shares 0

Panera Bread Company - 3 Inch Sandwich

PissedConsumer editorial team selected it as one of the most interesting ones.
Please join the discussion on Facebook, read comments and advices!

Company Panera Bread Company
Product / Service Soup And Half Sandwich
Category Food Stores
Views 174
Monetary Loss

Pinterest @pissedconsumer

(I wrote this to Panera a week ago and never received a response back from them)

I love panera especially the asiago roast beef and the chicken soup. Today when I went there for my lunch break and picked up a meal for me and one for a co-worker. I called it in for pick up and gave her my order. I picked up, paid for the orders and when I got into my car and looked at my sandwich it looked a little small. I opened my asiago roast beef sandwich and saw that they gave me half of a half of sandwich. Its exactly 3 inches in length and I asked for mustard on the sandwich which was not on there. I can care less for the mustard, I paid $9.62 for a large bowl of soup and a 3 inch sandwich. Its literally 3 inches long and a piece of a slice of roast beef (not a full slice of roast beef but a small piece of a slice). I went back in the store to let them know that they made an error making my sandwich and showed them the lousy excuse for a sandwich they gave me and they all stared at me and one of them finally said that "that's how we make our sandwiches now." I simply walked out and gave no trouble. I came back to my desk and showed all my co-workers and they were surprised. A few of them said they are never eating there again if that's how the sandwiches are now. I took pictures of the meal and I don't complain at all because I have a life. But this was like a SLAP in the face. Everyone in the office is telling me to take a pictures and complain to you guys which I am doing. I could have gotten a decent size meal for $9.62. I used to love panera until today. I'm not trying to make a big thing of this, I just want to this to be corrected, but if 3 inches of bread and a piece of a slice of roast beef is all I get for a half sandwich and that's your new policy, then I will let everyone know so they wont make the same mistake and I have pictures to show. I will also post this picture on your Facebook page for proof. Please reply.
30687fa

Comments (0)
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Read next Panera Bread Company complaint

Panera Bread and their worst manager

I'm writing this to not only warn the customers, but also to warn future employees from dealing with...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Panera Bread Company.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug