• show-popup

Location Mississauga, Ontario
Category Luxury / Jewelry
Views 64
Monetary Loss

My 16 year old daughter decided to splurge her hard-earned savings on Pandora earrings for me for Christmas.She made sure to get a gift exchange receipt as she knew that my tastes might alter from hers slightly and I might want to change the charm.

I personally haven't bought into these over-priced charms and felt she had spent way too much for gold old mom. So I decided to return the whole thing and get her charms for her bracelet, and then take the difference in cash and get something else for me as her Christmas gift to me. The Pandora salesperson said there are no refund on the hoop part of the ear ring - it's a Health Canada policy. This is not stated anywhere on their gift receipt.

And it was not explained to my daughter at the time of purchase. They have a right to explain these things, especially to a novice buyer like my daughter. But they didn't care, didn't want to take responsibility for their sales clerk missing the boat on this and refused to refund the full amount.

Buyers out there beware and think first before buying ear rings from anybody for a gift, but least of all Pandora.They are not being accountable and have no shame in pilfering money from a 16 year old teen just wanting to do something nice for her mother. 2ee1702

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jan 24
Pierced earrings are not refundable. Never. Ever. From anyone, not just Pandora. Change the charm and try being grateful.
Reply to Mindy

Read next Pandora Jewelry complaint

bad customer service in alwihda mall abudhabi

Am really upset of your 2 sales representative in alwihda mall branch , abu dhabi . Am regular custo...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Pandora Jewelry.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug