• show-popup

Shares 0

Pacific Hot Tub Solutions - Sold me a defective hot tub!

Company Pacific Hot Tub Solutions
Product / Service Hot Tub
Location Bend, Oregon
Category Household Services
Views 624
Monetary Loss

The manger told me I was getting a used hot tub that had been fully checked out and in good working order, he personally did the work himself.However it was spitting ball bearings and had a frozen valve, 2 broken jets and one of the pumps was not working, many other issues as well.

I asked the owner for a refund or to fix the issues at no additional cost. She said I was 1 in 1000 unhappy customers and she did not care and hung up on me, three separate times.

She said I agreed to as is..which is not true. 2ed87b8

Comments (65) Hide comments
Showing 20 of 65 comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jan 15
Watch out for there GM Scott. He is a METH addict sleeping with the owner of PHTS eho is also a fellow crackhead. SCOTT is also the STOP N GO BANDIT from Seaside Oregon. A convicted felon. PHTS rips people off. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE! SCAM SCAM SCAM. just look on craigs list and type in hot tub. you will see all the posts from people WARNING YOU about PHTS.
Reply to Anonymous

Dec 04, 2013  from Oregon City, Oregon

WE GOT A BAD HOT TUB DEAL AT PACIFIC HOT TUB SOLUTIONS. The worst part was the owner and manager. We have never been treated so poorly by a company. We wish we never answered the post on Craigslist by Pacific Hot Tub Solutions. the manager Scott lied to us, We found out latter his name in the hot tub industry is "Slick Scott" from what we found out from other hot tub people he has a long line of bad hot tub deals. The owner Kim has threatened to sue us if we do not stop telling the truth about her company. We have asked her to leave us alone but she will not stop harassing us. It got so bad we had to have the police issue a no contact order on Kim and scott the owner and manager. BUYER BEWARE ON PACIFIC HOT TUB SOLUTIONS. THEY NEED TO FIND A BETTER WAY TO RUN THEIR COMPANY. Pacific Hot Tub solutions sells old bad condition hot tubs to the unknowing public. They offer no help after the sale and the warranty is worthless. DON'T GET SCAMMED BY THIS COMPANY WHO THINKS YOUR A SUCKER AND WANTS TO TAKE YOUR MONEY! DON'T FALL VICTIM TO PACIFIC HOT TUB SOLUTIONS GAME! DO YOURSELF A FAVOR STAY FAR AWAY FROM THEM. DO YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM OR YOU WILL HAVE NOTHING TO HOLD ACCOUNTABLE!?? DO NOT GIVE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY TO PACIFIC HOT TUB SOLUTIONS. We are going to report this companys actions to The Oregon department of Justice consumer affairs line. RECONDITIONED HOT TUBS OREGON THEY ARE NOT

Sarah Justice

Sarah
Reply to PACIFIC HOT TUB SOLUTIONS

Dec 02, 2013  from Portland, Oregon
:( :( DON'T GET SCAMMED BY THIS PUNK WHO THINKS YOUR A SUCKER (PACIFIC HOT TUB SOLUTIONS' )

DON'T GET SCAMMED BY THIS PUNK WHO THINKS YOUR A SUCKER (PACIFIC HOT TUB SOLUTIONS)

DON'T GET SCAMMED BY THIS PUNK WHO THINKS YOUR A SUCKER AND WANTS TO ***! DON'T FALL VICTIM TO HIS GAME!

WATCH OUT FOR :cry scott stogsdill HE HIDES BEHIND a girl named Kim Nelson Priest :cry and a fraud LLC named pacific hot tub solutions TO TRY TO IMPRESS YOU TO THINK HE KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING WHICH HE DOES NOT. scott feals inadequate he is always trying to be like the big boys in the hot tub game. He never measures up.!

scott HAS BEEN SCAMMING PEOPLE SINCE 1980! AND, IS THE ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THE NEGATIVE SLANDERING ADS ON CRAIGSLIST . HE IS INVOLVED WITH A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT! hE WAS BUSTED FOR FRAUD, METH, AND HEROIN AND RIPPING CONSUMERS OFF ON HOT TUBS.

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR STAY FAR AWAY FROM HIM. DON'T BELIEVE ME WELL TRY LOOKING HIM UP ANY OF HIS FRAUD LLC COMPANY "PACIFIC HOT TUB SOLUTIONS' A JUNK COMPANIE DESIGNED AS A SCAPEGOAT!

Reply to Nicky Taylor

Nov 07, 2013  from Oregon City, Oregon
"You better watch your back !"

Actions
kim (5cb196ba26b9380f8c250bd85314d511@reply.craigslist.org)Add to contacts 11:09 AM
To: z7ckd-4164533348@sale.craigslist.org

"I'm coming after you, Danny Boy. You think Scott is the one you have to watch out for. Well you have now made it personal against me and I am going to make you pay ! You better watch your back and advise your family to do the same. I'm through with you ! You are a rat hiding in your hole but I am gonna put your neck in a trap and snap it off ! "

THIS IS THE EMAIL JUST SENT TO ME BY THE OWNER OF PACIFIC HOT TUB SOLUTIONS COMPANY KIM NELSON PRIEST.

We caught the owner of Pacific Hot Tub Solutions on our farm between our greenhouses. She had snuck on to our land with a big scarry man looking to hurt me, my kids, and wife.WE BUSTED HER WITH OUR SECURITY CAMERAS.

SHE HAS BEEN WARNED BY THE POLICE TO HAVE NO CONTACT WITH US.

WE HAVE BEEN STALKED BY KIM PRIEST FOR YEARS.

It gives her power to threaten and intimidate people.

Kim Priest has given us unwanted or obsessive attention. Kim Priests Stalking behaviors are related to harassment and intimidation and include following us in person. Stalking is a criminal offense.

Kim Nelson Priests unwanted contact directly communicates a threat and places us the victim in fear.

Kim Priest
Reply to scared

Nov 07, 2013  from Oregon City, Oregon
"You better watch your back !""You better watch your back !"

Actions
To: z7ckd-4164533348@sale.craigslist.org

SHE HAS BEEN WARNED BY THE POLICE TO HAVE NO CONTACT WITH US.

WE HAVE BEEN STALKED BY KIM PRIEST FOR YEARS.

It gives her power to threaten and intimidate people.

Reply to Scared

Nov 27, 2013  from Portland, Oregon
Kim Nelson Priest stalkes us. See has given us unwanted and obsessive attention.

Kim Nelson Priests behaviors are related to harassment and intimidation and include following us in person.
She is a twisted person.
Reply to BILL

Oct 24, 2013
Don't get taken by this hot tub company -- Pacific Hot Tub Solutions - (Oregon City)
Don't get taken by this hot tub ***-man who sells hot tubs out of a old car repair shop in Oregon City.

State Corporation Division LLC fraud, They are a crooked company, working under the radar of anything legitimate. Consumers need to be aware of them and protect yourself from this fraud company.

Pacific Hot Tub Solutions has a long list of people they have scammed. Taken their money and never fixed their hot tub. Sold them a hot tub over the phone, cashed the check and never delivered the hot tub.

Shifting eyes, arrogant attitude. The owner scares us.
Also, anyone who has been taken by this company is encouraged to email me. If enough of us ban together we can make a difference and protect others from being harmed. There is power in numbers. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( ... Show more
Reply to DOJ

Sep 28, 2013  from Oregon City, Oregon
Do not get taken by Pacific Hot Tub Solutions

scott and his gang of gypsy's are looking to take your money! Do not let it happen to you!

What a waste of time RUDE and the warranty was a joke the prices are outrageous for rat infested free hot tubs. The attorney general of the state of Oregon can give you more info about the owner who was convicted in Clatsop County for ripping people off involving hot tubs. Just thought I would share with CL users since I saw they are all over in Service and General with there ads. Running BS ads everyday 5-10 times a day? Get a life dude, CL isn't designed for ONLINE PREDATORS LIKE YOU sCOTT!
Everyone on CL knows who to do business with and who to stay away from. DUMB *** sCOTT. ? Reality check.... get legit and THEN you can play with the big boy ! DUMB *** SCOT.
Reply to STALKED BY SCOTT STOGSDILL

Sep 26, 2013  from Oregon City, Oregon
WARNING: Spa hot tub move removal :( :( :( :(
I just had an old hot tub removed by Pacific Hot Tub Solutions of Oregon City. They engaged in a classic low-ball scheme where they quoted a low price, $250, over the phone to remove my 15-year old spa, but then presented me with a much higher bill, $350, upon completion of the job. They stated the reason for the higher bill was because the spa was old. That's strange -- how often does a customer pay to get rid of a new spa? And they were able to move the spa from the back yard to the flatbed trailer in about 5 minutes.

They also patiently explained to me that the reason for the higher price was because they were able to remove the spa without having to cut it apart, which would have cost more. So, they were charging me more because they saved me money.

Most concerning, the paperwork presented said the job was expected to be between $300 and $350, so the $250 quote over the phone was an outright lie.

The morals of this story are:
- Beware of Pacific Hot Tub Solutions of Oregon City.
- Get the quote in writing, not just over the phone.
- Ask the movers what quote they're operating under before any work starts, or
Reply to Steve

Sep 24, 2013  from Oregon City, Oregon
THE GENERAL MANAGER SCOTT IS THE "STOP AND GO BANDIT" HE WAS BUSTED FOR A STRING OF GAS STATION THEFTS AT THE COAST. PACIFIC HOT TUB SOLUTIONS SENDS VIOLENT FELONS INTO YOUR HOME. BE CARFULL OF THIS COMPANY.

THE OWNER KIM NELSON PRIEST OF COLTON :( OREGON KNOWS ALL ABOUT THIS AND STILL SENDS HIM INTO UNKNOWING HOMES.

Why put people at risk?

DO NOT LET THEM IN YOUR HOME FOR ANY REASON! DANGER - SCOTT STOGSDILL
Reply to WE HAD TO TELL

Sep 23, 2013
PORTLAND CONSUMERS BE CAREFUL OF THIS FRAUD! CONVICTED OF GRAND THEFT (Pacific Hot Tub Solutions Oregon City.)
We had to call the police on the owner and the manager. not a good company to deal with. They do not sell new hot tubs only free ones they pic up from Craigslist. Long line of bad hot tubs. You are just buying a problem hot tub from them.

I wish we never answered the on line post from Pacific Hot Tub Solutions.

Danger they will take your money!

The owner/manager was busted for grand theft. He also has a warrant out of California for his arrest.

This company has a managment team that belives in threats and intimidation of the people who want to speak the truth about the owner and his company. They have strong armed any one who speaks the truth.

Bad hot tub deal on old hot tubs at Pacific Hot Tub Solutions. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( ... Show more
Reply to SCOTT

Sep 22, 2013
To anyone reading this string about my company, please take time to go to the BBB, Google or our Facebok page for real reviews from real customers. The posts on here are fabricated and exaggerated.
Yes, Scott, my general manager does have a past but it is nothing like what is being construed. The allegations are completely blown out of proportion. And the thing I would like to point out is that it is his past. He made mistakes, paid his dues and is now living life the right way.
I believe the person behind the smear campaign against my company is a man named Dan Trussell. He is the hot tub scam artist. I have requested info on him from the attorney generals office, Washington county circuit court and clackamas county circuit court where he has multiple judgements in small claims and civil cases against him. One from a 70 year old woman who mailed him a check and he never delivered the hot tub to her. I will have the documents within a couple weeks and will be happy to provide copies to anyone requesting them. I have exposed his actions to the association of pool and spa professionals and they are in the process of reviewing his actions and will hopefully take his certification with them away.
These actions and the fact that he had been doing (in a scamming way) what we are now doing legitimately are the reasons for the continued negative ads on Craigslist and the fabricated posts on here.
We are a legitimate company, working hard to provide top
Reply to Kim - owner - Pacific Hot Tub

Sep 23, 2013
:grin Time to face facts Kim. Your boyfriend is a *** -man. He is a hot tub *** man. We have been whatching him for 7 years. You are just the latest in a long line of victoms. Why do you let him tell my family he is going to kill us? The threats and intimidation will get you no place. We have our eyes on you and scott the hot tub punk. You picked the wrong people to mess with. TIME TO FACE FACTS
YOU ARE SLEEPING WITH A *** MAN. :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin ... Show more
Reply to real world

Sep 24, 2013
WAY TO TAKE THE LOW ROAD KIM PRIEST OWNER OF PACIFIC HOT TUB SOLUTIONS. WHY ARE YOU SLANDERING MR TRUSSELL? IT IS LIKE YOU BLAME ALL YOUR COMPANYS PROBLEMS ON HIM. TIME TO STOP SLANDERING GOOD PEOPLE. YOUR COMPANY NEEDS TO BE FIXED FROM WITHIN. GET RID OF YOUR DUMB *** GM SCOTT STOGSDILL. HE IS RUNNING YOUR COMPANY INTO THE GROUND. :)
Reply to WE SEE YOU

Sep 21, 2013  from Seaside, Oregon
Wow Scott you have really moved up in the last 5 years from pumping gas in Seaside at the age of 35. This is the same DumbAss that was in Thugs off Drugs in Seaside in 2007 of October. He was a transfer from Bend. He got kicked out when he got busted for being the Stop N Go Bandit. ONCE A *** ALWAYS A *** :upset
Reply to Cheryl

Sep 21, 2013
Why trust random accusations on a website that allows anyone to post anything they want anonymously when you can see the truth for yourself? Watch this Portland News-12 report
. . . . http://www.kptv.com/video?clipId=7324492&autostart=true
Reply to Anonymous

Sep 24, 2013  from Oregon City, Oregon
KIM PRIEST TIME TO BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS. WHY TAKE THE LOW ROAD KIM. BLAMING YOUR PROBLEMS ON OTHERS IS A ROAD TO NOTHING. WHY DONT YOU JUST APOLIGISE FOR THE WAY YOUR COMPANY HAS ACTED AND MOVE ON.

WHY DRAG IT ON? BLAMING GOOD PEOPLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS.

SHAME ON YOU KIM NELSON PRIEST.

MR TRUSSELL HAS NEVER DONE A THING TO YOU! WHY ARE YOU USING HIM AS YOUR COMPANYS SCAP GOAT?

GROW UP KIM NELSON PRIEST.
Reply to BILL

Sep 20, 2013  from Beaverton, Oregon
Funny, a Google search of "Stop and go bandit Seaside only brings up your post here...... It seems that not only is this not true, but there was never anyone called the stop and go bandit in Seaside.

Hint: if your going to tell lies on the web... People are going to check Google it, if the only place that you find anything negative about this company is at sites that will let anyone post anything they want without disclosing who they are (IE: here and on Craigslist). If you check REAL reviews BBB, Etc. they seem to have a glowing review. Your sounding like a competitor that does not like competing against a large company with a big showroom.

Scroll down a few post and look at the Fox12 report of the used hot tub seller that you have to watch out for (the helicopter film of the guys place is mind unbelievable)
Reply to Robert

Sep 21, 2013  from Cannon Beach, Oregon
CLATSOP COUNTY OREGON HAS THE RECORDS. THIS WAS A BIG DEAL IN SEASIDE WHEN IT TOOK PLACE. THIS SCOTT IS A BAD MAN, VERY SCARY. THE MANAGER OF A GAS STATION IN SEASIDE CHERYL SOPKO HAS NEVER RECOVERED. I CANT BELIVE THEY WOULD LET THIS PERSON OUT SO EARLY. HOW CAN HE GET A JOB GOING INTO PEOPLES HOMES?WHY WOULD PACIFIC HOT TUB SOLUTIONS PUT PEOPLE IN DANGER LIKE THIS?
Reply to Jack

Sep 21, 2013  from Portland, Oregon
NICE TRY KIM PRIEST. HEY WE KNOW YOU WANT TO PROTECT HIM. HOPFULLY YOU WILL OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE HIM FOR THE *** HE IS. EVERYONE ELSE HAS. BLAMING OTHERS WILL NOT SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM:)
Reply to EAGLE

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Pacific Hot Tub Solutions.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug