• show-popup

Shares 0

Other company - My Mail carrier is NOT doing his job!!!

• by   Jan 14
  • 1 comment
  • Review #: 470910
Company Other company
Product / Service Mail Delivery
Location Baltimore, Maryland
Category Transportation and Delivery
Views 27

I have complained several times about my carrier not delivering the mail in a timely matter and when I went to visit DUNDALK and spoke to the manager i was told all of their carriers deliver the mail by 4:30 pm............not TRUE....Next time I will take a video of the carrier delivering the mail at 6:30 pm and later and some people don't even get the their mail for DAYS at time...and recently I had my mail given to another address @ 8042 Wallace Ave and had my Identity stolen and my credit cards stolen. Come on something has got to give with this man...I saw him walking on the other side of the street and NOT even deliver the mail on my side of the street......I live at 8042 Kimberly Rd...what more has to be done???? I pay a lot of money for mail delivery and cant even get my mail on time or even at all.....This needs to be investigated at once!! 30b4035

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Read next Other company complaint

Call claiming they are pressing charges

Here's the voicemail: (Computer voice for the name) Tim _______+, (then a ladies voice) "I'm conta...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Other company.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug