• show-popup

Shares 0

Other company - All about the money!

Company Other company
Location St. Petersburg, Florida
Category Hotels and Resorts
Views 47

I called to inquire who had sent me this Holiday package..Spoke with a young woman, not sure if she
was a new employee??She had to ask several people how she could tell me who purchased and sent me the package?

I was informed they couldn't help me, as I was not the purchaser..OKAY Tell me, Why I started to get catalogs last year after I received a Holiday package from Figi's??? I made that list!!! Didn't I? Honestly...There's no way to find out who sent this to me?!!!

That's where you should be spending some of your profits!! You can't throw a card or even a scrap of paper with the person's name who sent the gift????? My ailing aunt sent me a Thank you for a Figi's package! Hello!!!

I DID NOT send a package from Figi's!! So, the person who sent her a gift may very well never get a proper Thank You!! As I said, All about the money!! (And very overpriced..) Take me off your mailing list!!!

And please don't send me any packages!! I do not want them. You'll probably have a hard time with that request!!! Too complicated.

Thank you.Kim
2e59bd6

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Dec 19, 2012
I too just received a figis package and no return address. I have no idea who sent it either,
Reply to me

Read next Other company complaint

jewlery order

Ordered back in August 2012 back order til 12/12 took payment still have not received the product an...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Other company.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug