• show-popup

Company One Main Financial
Location Poplar Bluff, Missouri
Category Loans and Mortgages
Views 758

If you are one day late they are calling you two to four times a day.I told them that I was only 2 days late and they said that they treat a customer the same if they are one day late or 90 days late.

The lady that works there is so rude! I called to talk to one of people that worked there and she said since I was not going to tell her my name that I could not talk to him. I didnt give her my name because she asked for it so hateful. Also, ever since One Main Financial took over Citifinancial the customer service sucks.

You cant call the company and ask them anything, instead you have to call your main branch and they are the ones I dont want to deal with!If your one day late-they harrass you up until 8:30 at night which I thought was illegal? 2ff7b40

Comments (15) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Aug 22, 2013  from South Saint Paul, Minnesota
Ya know i read all these reviews and there is one big aspect in common with them, Ya'll didn't make your payments. Can't afford payments on a loan don't take one out. They make there living by loans so of course they are going to harass you. Anyway due to the reviews regardless and high APR i won't be going here for a small personal loan.

Dec 13, 2013  from Cleveland, Ohio
You have this one right!

Aug 04, 2013  from Cicero, Illinois
Its bs to call multiple times s day if you are 2 days late especially with the interest they charge real tough guys over the phone

Jul 07, 2013  from Spokane, Washington
I was one day late on my loan and this company called me every 10 minutes for three hours until I answered the phone. The next day, I blocked their number and they started calling my employer and loan references which consisted of my parents and inlaws. A female employed by One Main financial called my father and asked him my whereabouts, and suggested that I took her on a date and did not pay the bill for dinner and drinks, and that I needed to contact her immediately so I could pay her for picking up the tab. I didn't believe this until the phone rang at my mother's home, and she placed the call on speaker. The same female employee used the same lie with my mother. Never have I been so humiliated and harassed by a company. Later I received a threatening phone call from a second local branch threatening to ruin my credit, and they also said they would come to my home, auction my car off (which was not used as security for the loan) and put me in jail. I immediately took out a bank loan to pay off these filthy animal liars. Something must be done to stop them and their harassment.
Reply to BillyWhitlock

Feb 07, 2013
23 days late on my loan with OneMain Finincial. During thos 23 days they call all 3 references that i give at the time when applying for the loan.They told all 3 references that I'm late on my loan payment, was so shame and embarrass.
Reply to Port St lucie west Fl

Nov 10, 2012
Sounds like you guys work for them or maybe they payed you off, Dd and Wow. You have no CLUE!!!
Reply to LMAO!

Oct 31, 2012
shut the *** up, dd and wow! You two idiots must work for these loan sharks! There is never a reason for any reputable company to be rude and unprofessional towards their customers.
Reply to real

Jun 01, 2012
Yeah we owe and u dont so dont make this a big issue, what one main or citi needs a better people to answer phones and work with people, none of this collections call and having rude customer service, ive been verbally called debtbeat, debter, and sissy to make a payment to one branch office for being less than 90 days late, and i for one do not take kindlyto them name calling me and waiting on them so we kan meet in the courtroom and i aint paying squat yeah i know i owe so who doesnt in todays world and economy, i think better customer service to those who lable or judge us as late payment makers or debterzzzz lol
Reply to Me

May 10, 2012
By law, you can be called up until 9PM. If you don't want the calls, send them a certified letter or hand delivered to their office stating that all communication from that point will have to be by mail! This will stop the phone calls and give them some time to think about how they approach you! One Main Financial and CitiFinancial are one in the same. They changed the name to possibly get someone to buy it not knowing it's the same company. CitiGroup did this as they are having problems getting buyers for it. They split their accounts and are trying to sell "pieces" to get their money's worth!
Reply to A Friend

May 10, 2012
I have been with them off and on for ten years and when they switched from Citifinancial to one main they completely turned around. I have been late one time And unthink it's okay for them to harass me? Wow. U must work for them.
Reply to Not happy

May 08, 2012
I took out a loan back in December 2011. I was making large payments and still my loan didn't go down. They take interest out from every payment u make (principal payments for them don't exist). I had a family member that had a loan there too and when she sent her paid off payment, they "mistakenly" send her all my paper, including my car title. I was not happy with this since it was a privacy issue. I contact the branch and they never apologized for their mistake, the manager had the nerve to say: "send the title back and if it gets lost we can get another one at the Motor Vehicle. Really??? I was so unhappy and didn't trust the company anymore, so I decided to paid off my loan. I sent a check back in march and I kept calling them to ask if they received it and they said no. No one knew where the check was, but on my end the check appear to be cashed by this *** company that should not exist. My bank finally send me a copy of the "lost check" and it was stamped and cashed by One main financial. It took a month and a half to finally credit my account. It's the worst company I've dealt with. They are not professional and no one seem to care about my issue. Not even the "regional manager". They tried to steal my money by saying they never received my check. I'm glad my bank went further with the investigation. One main financial sucks, and they should go out of business.
Reply to Stay away from them.

Mar 30, 2012
Heres the thing if you dont deal with these people you have no idea.Customer service doesn't exist,wether your late or not.I have a long running with this company and completely regret it,worst mistake of my life.
Reply to Lemonsandlemonade1

Mar 02, 2012
It's illegal for them to call you after you took their money and agreed to pay it back on time? Money isn't free, you have to pay it back, and if you aren't showing the company who loaned it to you that you can pay it on time, well then no *** they are going to call you.
Reply to wow

Feb 05, 2012
Pay on time like you agreed to when they loaned you the money.
Reply to Dd

May 03, 2013  from Pottstown, Pennsylvania
Dd - you are probably one of them harassing collectors of theirs.
Reply to Dd

Read next One Main Financial complaint

re: citifinancial/one main financial

why can't gov't do something with this rip-off of a company?mcdonalds was sued for serving h...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about One Main Financial.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug