• show-popup

Product / Service Hp Laptop Warranty
Category Laptops and Tablets
Views 26
Monetary Loss

I bought a laptop from Office Max one year ago and the hard drive had died!I bought a two year warranty from Office Max for 100 dollars that is not worth a ***!

I am having to do all the work to get this computer fixed and I am not even having much luck! Now they are telling me that data retrieval is not covered under my 100 dollar warranty service plan. I will never purchase a laptop or anything from Office Max again! I spent an entire day trying to get in touch with the manager who was supposed to call me back and I ended having to call multiple times to reach him!

He did not sound concerned about my situation or act any way as if he was going to go out of his way to help me! This lap top is 1 year old, this should not have happened!

My fiance owns a online business and not having this laptop is very detrimental to us at this time!Office Max is not caring at all, don't depend on them to help in a time of need! 2dff1db

Comments (0)
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Read next Office Max complaint

Broken Office Chair

I bought a Serta desk chair from officemax December 2011 and bought there 3year warranty so about 3...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Office Max.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug