• show-popup

Shares 0

Nuvell Financial Services - credit reporting years later!!!

• by   Jan 29, 2013
  • 1 comment
  • Review #: 380090
Company Nuvell Financial Services
Category Auto Financing
Views 120

This *** company is ridiculous!!!i just wanted the contact info because i can't get them to update the info from all the chaos i wanted to forget!!!after reading all this *** they are still doing and my 16 year old daughter remembering us almost losingour house over a GD car, and the pain it caused her at 9 and 10 years old and how it ultimately led to the break up of my marriage, my Lupus to re activate, and me now even though the *** car was paid off in 2010 i just lost a job because i am an insurance agent trying to get my series 6, and a chance at to secure a future for my girls i have had it!!!!

they are in for the ride of their life!!!

they are going down!!!They just screwed with the wrong Irish/Cherokee red head with ties to the auto industry... 2ff86a2

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jan 29, 2013  from Salt Lake City, Utah
Sure thing DEADBEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll
Reply to Anonymous

Read next Nuvell Financial Services complaint

Did not honor refund on time

On Feb.1st I called Nuville to ask for an extension on my auto loan.The person that I spoke to assur...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Nuvell Financial Services.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug