• show-popup

Shares 0

NutriSystem - NurtiSystem is a scam!

Company NutriSystem
Product / Service Diet Plan
Location Mickleton, New Jersey
Category Advertisements and Cons
Views 176

I decided to take advantage of the 40% deal they advertised.Their web site was confusing.

I was never informed of the fact that I would have to commit to more than one month for the 40%off. They automatically sent another month of terrible food because they said I agreed to auto-delivery. They claimed they sent me reminder e-mails and I never got them. When I told them I wanted to cancel and send the second shipment back.

I was told they would still charge me $175.00 out of $303.00 anyway.They talked really fast. 2e59c16

Comments (6) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Dec 17, 2013
i got mine on e-bay and then u know what you are getting i love the plan and it did say when u got the 40% off auto delivery :)
Reply to tam

Jul 06, 2012
I just got scammed as well and had to pay the discount back for not ordering a second shipment. This is absolutely ridiculous!! How are they providing a deal if you have to pay back the discount!! I will never use or refer Nutrisystem to anyone. Readers beware of Nurtisystem. They will take your money.
Reply to Jen

May 31, 2012
My name is John Calabrese and I am the Director of Customer Service at Nutrisystem. If you could e-mail me your name, phone# or address associated with your account I would be happy to review and provide a response.
Reply to John

Sep 26, 2013  from Portsmouth, England
I have just been scammed by nutrislim and vitacleanse. Nowhere are you directed to the fact that if you are not quick enough to cancel the order you land up paying an exhorbitant amount for little capsules that do not work! Now I choke on the ones I have left as they were so expensive! I paid £185.94 for what I thought was a sample of each tablet. I thought I only had to pay the postage! The terms and conditions were not even on that website - I had to look elsewhere for those. So as the other person said I will not recommend either produce but instead will warn pople away from buying these tablets. They do not work anyway......
Reply to Pearljam49

May 29, 2012
They are truly artists at scamming customers. I was truly victimized by their "special". It's too bad there's not a way to warn others not to fall prey to their gigantic rip off!
Reply to B L Wilson

Jul 26, 2013  from Canton, Michigan
I was very interested in trying Nutrisystem - but after reading all the negative comments on this website, I will not order it. So for what it's worth, at least you have saved one person from being defrauded and unsatisfied. As one other reviewer recommended - I'll just buy some Lean Cuisine and try to watch my caloric intake that way. So - a big thank you for taking the time to try and warn other unsuspecting customers!!!
Reply to Renee

Read next NutriSystem complaint

Nutri-System (Auto-delivery) scam

After being on Nutri-System for several months, I decided that I would cancel my auto-delivery becau...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about NutriSystem.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug