• show-popup

Shares 0

NSI Warranty - NSI...WARRANTIES.

Company NSI Warranty
Product / Service Samsung Tv
Location Knoxville, Tennessee
Category Appliances and Electronics
Views 224
Monetary Loss

Anyone purchasing warranty:Be aware that nsi are not fulfilling any obligations now.I recently purchased A 3 year extended warranty from them and now im 8 months into it and they wont fix any of the problems I am having with my purchase.
I found evidence through A very valuable source that this is estimated to last at least until A so called merger has been completed,which is now estimated to take until around the end of the month.
This merger is going to be with warrantech,as of now the merge is going to be 23rd August 2008,But who knows,NSI CERTAINLY do not,After asking advice from A representative of NSI on when our product would be fixed they simply told us that our information has been passed on to the technicians and they will be dealing with it as soon as POSSIBLE.I contacted the technicians personally and their responce was"NSI OWE $6000 to us we wont be doing any work through them until this is resolved" 3010510

Comments (5) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jul 27, 2012
I purchased an extend warrantee (5 years ending in
2013) on a washer and dryer.

The washer now needs repaire. When I called NSI they had no information at all about it.

I then contacted the seller of the warranty, they indicated the hold had made an error but they would fix it.

Now when I call for repair I am told 'Since it was late being entered into the system, they (the holder) will not pay for the repaire'.
How is this my fault? Why is it taking over a month to get this fixed?
My feeling is I am SCREWED by Both the warranty seller and NSI!

So I guess I am out 389.97 (cost of the warranty 3 items @ 129.99)
Reply to L Alder

Nov 24, 2009
I would highly not recommend buying a warranty from Warrantech. They have to be the worst company to deal with. After waiting seven months for my television to be fixed. The repair only lasted for two days and it broke again. After talking to Warrantech. They tell me I have to wait five business so the tech people can determine if my television is considered unrepairable. You would think after making a person wait seven months. They would want to resolve the issue quickly.
Reply to Mike Kretz

Sep 26, 2009
we have NEVER had a prob with either NSI nor warrantech paying us for a claim on work performed or taking care of a client's broken product.
contact us for further info...361 857-7236
corpus christi, tx 78411
Reply to alan levens (audio video desig

Aug 15, 2008  from Paxtonia, Pennsylvania
Quote>

NSI can provide service and support on ANY product. We offer affordable warranty management services (multi-vendor equipment). Let us simplify your warranty management through our seamless dispatch of technicians and parts. Services include preventative maintenance, replacement parts, technical support and warranty conversions at end of OEM warranty.
For more information, contact NSI at 800-634-8633, ext. 133 or click here to email us.
Reply to jimbob

Read next NSI Warranty complaint

Won't honor warranty on TV

I Purchased new DLP/HDTV Mar 2006 from local dealer. Also purchased 5 yr warranty through NSI at a...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about NSI Warranty.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug