• show-popup

Location Sacramento, California
Category Fitness Centers
Views 27
Monetary Loss

I signed a contract for personal training.280 a month.

I asked several times would that be my total bill including gym membership. they said yes. then after a month they charge me 280 plus 40.00 for gym membership. its auto draft so it comes out of my accout.

they wont refund my money and say its a year contract so im screwed for a year.

I finally got ahold of someone and they just tell me its your word against theirs.Doesnt that *** you off?

Do not sign any contract at N/S Fitness yuba city ca 3030f35

Comments (3) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Oct 03, 2013
They did that to me also! Omg... And on top of that, all kind of hidden fees are charged throughout the year!
Reply to Pissed Consumer

Oct 03, 2013
Yeah. I had to go to the bbb and make a complaint. They finally got back to me. Then they said they will adjust the price accordingly. They sait that they will send me a refund for the over charged. That never happened. I called once a day for a month. Never got a call back. So I changed my card to a prepaid walmart card and only put enough money on it for the fees till the end of my contract minus the month they owed me. When you cancel membership you have to give a 30 day notice. I tried to cancel 35 days before but I was told that I can't cancel until 30 days before the contract was up. I read the fine print on my contract and if I didn't cancel exactly 30 days before the contract would renew. So I canceled and they promply called because my card declined the last month charge. I said thanks for finally calling and explained that I did that for a reason. That they owed me the money but never refunded. That they had never returned my calls. They appoligized and offered me a discout on a new membership. Haha. Yeah right. I'm at Training Zone now. No B.S. yet. Heard a rumor they were going to buy it out. If that happens i will cancel.t.
Reply to Troys5150

Oct 30, 2012
Hi, just want to know if you can contact me, I have had a similar experience, and would like to talk to you, my email is kathyegoyer@yahoo.com
Reply to Angel24kk

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about NS Fitness.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug