• show-popup

Product / Service Collections
Location Washington, District Of Columbia
Category Collection Agencies
Views 361

The Company is short staffed, but here is the direct line to their billing Department in NY

516-293-0673

I encourage others to post their phone numbers and any other debt collector that conducts business in an other than professional manner.
If these guys were professionals, I would not have to post their number like this. If they would make this number available by their own accord, I beleive good-hearted people in general will call and settle their legitimates debts like I did. Unfortunetly, I had to do research online gathering about six different phone numbers, of which Five forward you to the automated service which just wants your credit card number. I HOPE North Shore Agency, Inc. (NSA, Inc, NSA) will take heed to this message and be proactive about providing debtors with excellent customer service in order to successfully collect on debts. 2e4507d

Comments (7) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Mar 26, 2012
Thank you!
This company is rediculous!
I appreciate you posting a number that I can actually communicate with a human!
Reply to mad customer

Mar 10, 2012
north shore agency is a scam! I received a "notice of collection" letter stating I owed money to Gevalia. well, I knew I didn't so I called Gevalia directly and they said not only do I NOT owe them money, but they do not use north shore agency! BEWARE! make sure you call the company they say you owe money to.
Reply to no name

May 25, 2011
The number you have posted for billing for NSA is not the direct number for billing. The number is 1-866-848-2121.
Reply to no name

Jun 18, 2013  from Kalamazoo, Michigan
This number will get you through, but they may not be able to tell you anything that isn't in the letter.
Reply to momdiane

Sep 01, 2010
is it true or not i want know if i should go to someone to say it a scam or not or call the athoritys and can sew for calls because it not the first time they called my email is edandblondie@153aol.com it was a check for 2.5million dallors and they wanted 2,480.00 out of my chcking or one of my credit cards i did not even been ask if i could have it on delevery its a check for 2.5millions dallors dont you think i would be good for it if it is real they said that i was and it was check by the guy a mr peterson at us custom id#610010
Reply to ed baillargeon

May 14, 2010
WELL, THEY HAVE A NEW # NOW, THE ONE ABOVE IS DISCONNECTED. NEW # 866-848-2121
Reply to JODY

Feb 05, 2010  from Alto, New Mexico
I'm just now finding out that the company I thought I was paying the debt for doesn't even use North Shore Agency. I paid back in November. Watch out. Make sure you verify this debt with the original owner before paying them. I'm in the process of researching why they said they were collecting for a company that doesn't even use them.
Reply to Ripped Off

Read next North Shore Agency complaint

North Shore Agency/ Field and Stream Mag

I received a collection notice from NSA on behalf of Field & Stream magazine. They are attempting t...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about North Shore Agency.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug