• show-popup

Company Nonsmoking Painters
Location Orlando, Florida
Category Building Services
Views 35

"We'll be stoke'n, ain't no joke'n... What were your last painters smoke'n?!"

Adults that smoke cigarettes have in many cases had to revert back to their high school days in order to get a quick puff of a cigarette. Remember when you were at school and a bunch of kids would hide in the bathroom and smoke really fast while someone stood look out at the door.

Smoking - people lie about smoking.
If you smoke, you will meet people who don't approve of your habit. Rather than listen to their complaints, you hide your habit.

If you are thinking of becoming a painting contractor in Florida, you must apply for and obtain your painting contractor's license. This is the law in Florida.

2ec9eb9

Comments (5) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Sep 25, 2013
President Obama has quit smoking cigarettes. He should now support, and work on a campaign for a nonsmoking America. :)
Reply to Anonymous

Apr 28, 2013
I hope cigarettes become illegal is this country. I am grateful there is a nonsmoking painter.
Reply to grateful

Feb 14, 2013
I never seen this man smoke ever. So, he does not smoke. :) :) :) Good for him.
Reply to never smoke

Mar 25, 2012
The spring begun. ... My doctor is mad :D He told me, he helps me to stop smoking ciggy with more doses CLNZPM. ... Three times a day.... not understand to him.... his wean method is strange. ... i have waen clon. .. and he prescribe me begger dosses more times a day :D ?!!
Reply to Quitting Ciggys

Feb 19, 2012
:cry

Cigarettes can make a person ugly, and sick.
Reply to anonymous

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Nonsmoking Painters.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug