• show-popup

Category Animal Services
Views 239
Monetary Loss

Pinterest @pissedconsumer

THEY SAID THE PUPPY WAS CRATE TRAINED, PUPPY PAD TRAINED, AND SOCIALIZED!!!REALLY?

DOG WAS SCARED TO DEATH!!!! USED THE BATHROOM IN THE HOUSE. NO MORE CRATE TRAINED THAN I AM. SERIOUSLY SOME FALSE ADVERTISING.

WHEN I RECIEVED HIM HE SMELLED LIKE HE LIVED IN HIS OWN ***...IT WAS HORRIBLE!!! NASTY!!! TO TAKE CUE FROM JUDGE JUDY IF IT SMELLS LIKE *** IT IS ***. I SHOULD HAVE RAN A WAY BUT I DROVE 3 HOURS TO GET HIM.

I REALLY SHOULD HAVE DONE MY HOMEWORK. I BOUGHT FROM A BREADER CALLED 21 YEARS EXPERIENCE AND THE NAME ON THE PAPERS WERE SHAOSI MASTERS. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE! THE GUYS NAME WAS "VICTOR" BUT IM SURE THAT IS A LIE TOO.....

EVERYTHING ELES WAS.BUYER BEWARE!!! 2f06418

Comments (31) Hide comments
Showing 20 of 31 comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Mar 22  from Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Wish I had done my homework. I just picked up a puppy from these two last weekend. Luckily, mine is still alive and recovering from a pretty bad case of intestinal parasites and malnourishment. My vet also noticed what appears to be a healed surgical incision where the *** should be, and no palpable testes in the abdomen or inguinal canals. Neither one of us could figure out why they would have already castrated him, but decided to focus on the more urgent parasite/malnutrition problem before ruling out cryptorchidism. After all, my "purebred" weighed in at only 3 pounds and is supposedly 9 weeks old.....who knows.
I'm happy this little guy looks like he is going to be okay, but this whole situation is just mind boggling. Ha - I don't even know what they've mixed with Shar pei to come up with him, but he will be loved regardless. I just hope these people are brought to justice before they can mistreat any more animals or scam any more dog lovers.
Reply to studentdoc

Mar 04
GO to this page and read charges against these people.
THE COURT OF CRIMINAL APPEALS OF TENNESSEE AT JACKSON
December 3, 2002 Session
STATE OF TENNESSEE v. SANDRA KAY WEBB and TABITHA NICOLE WEBB
Direct Appeal from the Circuit Court for Madison County No. 00-643 Roger A. Page, Judge No. W2001-00447-CCA-R3-CD - Filed June 24, 2003 The defendants, Sandra Kay Webb and Tabitha Nicole Webb, were convicted of forty-seven counts of cruelty to animals and each was sentenced to concurrent sentences of eleven months and twenty- nine days for each count, with incarceration for sixty days and a prohibition from either owning animals for ten years. In addition, the defendants were ordered to pay $39,978.85 in restitution to the Jackson-Madison County Humane Society and to perform fifty hours of community service work, and each defendant was fined a total of $5000. Soon afterwards, the trial court found that each had possessed animals since their convictions and revoked their community corrections sentences. On appeal, the defendants argue that their convictions should be reversed because the search warrant affidavit was defective, as was its execution; the affiant was untruthful in the affidavit; the animal cruelty statute is unconstitutionally vague; animal shelter records, utilized by the State during the trial, were hearsay and should not have been allowed; the evidence was insufficient,
... Show more
Reply to Legal Eagle

Feb 13  from Nashville, Tennessee
Anyone that has purchased a dog from this breeder needs to contact me ASAP at snellcathy1@att.net . The person that is claiming that this is a witch hunt and is bad mouthing the posters here is probably none other than George Doyle himself. Do not let it deter you from doing the right thing and messaging me and reporting these frauds.

I purchased from them as well. Please contact me at snellcathy1@att.net

Jan 20  from Frisco, Texas
Beware of anyone named Susan, George, Tabitha Nicole with last name doyle or Webb.... Total scam

Mar 04
Nicole Webb has been selling sick shar-pei for at least 15-20 years. They used to go by the name Shaolin Kennels. The condition of their back yard puppy mill was do bad the HS found dead dogs laying everywhere. There was no food or water, Dogs were in various stages of dying. Puppies were shipped and died within a few days. Nicole Webb's mother was convicted and served jail time. She was never allowed to breed dogs again. Check with Jackson Tennessee sheriff, or Humane Society. Also Memphis shelter is aware if them.
Reply to Pei Owner

Dec 27, 2013
I got scammed for $1100 from Ms Doyle for mini chocolate shar pei that i was told i was receiving before Christmas. Drove 3 hrs to get him....and he was never there!!! And now no call backs or emails....no dog and no money back!!!!!

Sep 26, 2013  from Waterford, Michigan
WONDERING WHEN IT WILL OCCUR TO READERS THAT ONE PERSON IS POSTING COMMENTS USING DIFFERENT NAMES & BOGUS LOCATIONS. THIS WEBSITE IS FOR THE MINDLESS. DO NOT EVEN HAVE ENOUGH SENSE TO SPREAD THE COMMENTS OUT OVER SEVERAL DAYS. POST SEVERAL THE SAME DAY--SUPPOSEDLY FROM DIFFERENT PEOPLE. BRILLIANT. ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT. NO ONE WILL EVER CATCH ON!
Reply to SEEING THE GAME BEING PLAYED

Feb 13  from Nashville, Tennessee
Maybe there are tons of people that have been scammed George.

Sep 24, 2013  from Wilson, North Carolina
WHAT A HORRIBLE ANIMAL THEY SOLD ME!! I NEED AN ADDRESS FOR THESE PEOPLE! TRYING TO TURN THEM IN, BUT I NEED MORE INFO!! ANYONE THAT KNOWS MORE, PLEASE POST!!! THANKS AHEAD OF TIME.
Reply to Shannon

Feb 13
Contact me at snellcathy1@att.net

Sep 05, 2013  from Lexington, Mississippi
THIS LOOKS LIKE A WITCH HUNT TO ME. I THINK YOU ALL ARE FULL OF IT.SORRY BUT I DO NOT BUY INTO THIS. 18 PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY VOTED THIS TO BE BS. LOOK AT THE NUMBERS. HEY PUDUCAH KY--GET A LIFE. THIS MUST BE YOUR CRUSADE & PURPOSE IN LIFE. PERSONALLY I THINK THEIR PUPPIES LOOK GREAT. SOMETHING DOES NOT ADD UP ABOUT THAT DOG DROPPING DEAD EITHER. WITCH HUNT!

Sep 24, 2013
Hey there!! This is Puducah ky here!And I think you know exactly who I am. But I have not made ever post from Puducah, but will gladly own up to the ones I have posted! Don't try to down play what you are doing to people! Not a witch hunt -- looks like you are taking it a little personal there Victor!!! Why don't you give me a call and we can work it out since you give me a piece of *** dog!!!! Listen "Victor", you have sold crappy dogs to way too many people, looks like it has caught up to you my dear! Perhaps if you stood behind your "life time guarantee", you wouldn't have all these people posting on you and your puppies!!! Stop screwing people! Yeah I do have a crusade and purpose in life to not let anyone eles get screwed by you and Shaosi Masters puppies! I assure you will get yours "Victor"! Karma has a way of bitting you, soonier or later! See ya ---- "Victor"!! XOXO'S!!!
Reply to Vinny

Feb 13
Obviously you don't know these breeders. Their puppies have horrible issues that leave the buyer constantly forking out money for bet bills and the pets suffer.

Sep 02, 2013
Does anyone have a name & address for the owners of Shaosi Masters and/or Songshan Temple Iran house ?

Sep 04, 2013  from Paducah, Kentucky
THEY MEET ME ABOUT AN HOUR OUTSIDE OF MEMPHIS TN. SO I ASSUME THAT THEY LIVE CLOSE TO MEMPHIS.... HOPE YOU ARE PLANNING ON GOING TO THEIR HOME TO CHECK ON PUPPIES.

Sep 02, 2013
My friend paid $1000 cash for a puppy Friday night from Shaosi Masters and it was dead saturday morning. They told him to have his lawyer figure out their last name (not legible on papers)- just says Mark and Erin.. They said they would only replace puppy if he got an autopsy and said they had a list of genetic disorders on the contract and if she died from one of those then they would not replace.
Does anyone know their full names or address? These people need to be shut down ASAP.

Feb 13  from Nashville, Tennessee
Erin is a fraudulent name and so is mark. His name is George Doyle. Her name is Tabitha Nicole Webb. She has been prosecuted before for animal neglect and cruelty.

Mar 04
Check with Jackson Tennessee sheriff or Jackson Humane Society or even Memphis shelter us aware of them. They used to go by Shaolin Kennels. Tabitha Nicole Webb was convicted of animal abuse and had to serve a year - was told to never breed again. Let Jackson Sheriff know what is going on currently. Most of their dogs die soon after they are delivered, They let dogs starve in their yard. No vet care. You must make complaint to stop them!
Reply to Pei Owner

Sep 01, 2013  from Jones, Louisiana
i bought a shar pei from them and it died the same night i got it.i can not get them to
the phone anyone know thewre names?
Reply to bodie

Read next nextdaypets complaint

Glorial Still (Still Kennels) *** ARTIST

I purchased a French Bulldog puppy from Still Kennels earlier this summer.I had no issues getting th...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about nextdaypets.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug