• show-popup

Shares 0

Net Ten - net10 SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Company Net Ten
Product / Service Net10
Location Salem, Oregon
Category Cellular Phone
Views 322
Monetary Loss

net10 SUCKS!!!!!! this company is a joke and should stop RIPPING PEOPLE OFF
SHAME on net10, NEVER AGAIN for net10. THEY STEAL YOUR MINUTES!!!!!
net10 has the worst customer non service on the face of the planet, completely a waste of time unless you speak indianese.
COMPLETE RIP OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why subject yourself to this IDIOTIC bunch of thieves when there are legit companies out there that actually care about the customers.
net10 is NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF THIEVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS SHODDY COMPANY OR YOU WILL REGRET IT.
NOTHING BUT THIEVES AND LIARS OUT TO RIP YOU OFF. 3049994

Comments (57) Hide comments
Showing 20 of 57 comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Feb 25
Net10 is a complete joke. I yelled until I got a supervisor and all was taken care of. everything from not understanding English to replacing my 2 month old NEW phone with a reconditioned one that sucks. they didn't even send me the proper return shipping info.
Reply to Spacer

Feb 06
Net10 sucks big times. Rag heads take our money. Or took because I cut them off on the third week of service. I intentionally tell people about net 10. They're gonna take all they can until it catches up. All the idiots saying they've have had it for years or no problems are the rag heads themselves. Go figure.
Reply to me

Dec 31, 2013
They suck, i didn't pay 57 dollars a month to only be able to use my phone half the time at half the quality. I payed 57 dollars and after six days my my data is so low i can barely even load my home page on browser, this is supposed to be a monthly thing what the ***!! LOST COSTOMER

Nov 26, 2013
Net 10 Sucks!!! I let my friend use my credit card # for a one time/one month payment for Net 10. Net 10 decided without my permission that they'd auto pay from my card and charged my card. My friend's service was horrible; he couldn't get texts, etc. So after 2 months he switched to Straight Talk. Net 10 went ahead and continued to charge my credit card. I called and they said "TOO BAD" they would not even reverse the charge for when he didn't have service anymore.
Reply to jordan00722

Nov 11, 2013
I ALSO SAID THEY SUCK BUT I JUST CALLED THE NET 10 NUMBER ON HERE AND GOT A VERY NICE PERSON.HE TOOK CARE OF MY PROBLEM AND HE SPOKE AND UNDERSTOOD ENGLISH JUST FINE.I HAD BEEN CALLING THE NUMBER LISTED ON THEIR WEBSITE AND GOT NOWHERE SO THANKS TO THE PERSON WHO LISTED A DIFFERENT NUMBER FOR THEM.
Reply to PEANUT

Nov 11, 2013
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE??I BOUGHT 2 NEW PHONES AND SIGNED UP FOR THEM TO TAKE THE MONEY FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT 3 MONTHS AGO.THEY TAKE THE MONEY EVEN THO ONE PHONE HAS NEVER WORKED.I CAN'T MAKE OR RECEIVE CALLS.I FILED A REPORT,EMAILED AND CALL TO NO AVAIL.I CAN'T TALK TO A REAL PERSON.AUTOMATED SYSTEM SAYS THEY ARE RE-PROGRAMMING BUT THAT HAS BEEN 2 WEEKS NOW.THEY TOOK MY MONEY AGAIN YESTERDAY.I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.THIS IS A FRUSTRATING RIP OFF.
Reply to PEANUT

Oct 26, 2013
I AGREE. They will fail because they have incompetent people working for them, a useless website that gets nothing done and even their touch tone service takes you an hour just to get to a representative. Wasted too much time on something as simple as reactivating my phone because THEY deactivated even though I called them twice before to make sure I was enrolled in their autofill - something I did online but was skeptical so needed to confirm. I advise you not to go with this company or you'll waste alot of time.

Sep 17, 2013
I know. I'm going to switch companies, and I will NEVER go through them again. I've literally called like 20 times because I requested a number change 12 hours ago and it is still not working. . . Since I got the phone I have constantly been jumping through hoops with these guys. :(
Reply to britface

Sep 12, 2013
tell me about it..half the time my stuff gets cut off..my internet don't work and I pay 50 amonth for unlimited ***...im changing to another company :( and when I called they told me to call back when I have an alternative number...whats with this ***..i noly have my cell...no home number...plus the customer service ppl are hard to understand as most of them cant speak English good..i kept having to say "parden" parden" FGS..... NEVER AGAIN !!!! :( :( :( :(
Reply to PEEDOFF

Sep 03, 2013  from Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
I woke up at five am accidentally. I bought the unlimited monthly card for this piece of *** Droid deal, so I decided to hop online...read..read..read..crash. Open...read..read..crash. Open..Read..crash. I'm done with this piece of ***. Randomly crashes, the Swype configuration is *** pathetic. I had to factory reset this in a month of having it..oh yeah, forgot about that one. I selected to have my data backed up and...guess what..yeah didn't happen. Also..don't even THINK about adding new words to the dictionary. when you hit add, the keyboard pauses and then shuts down and you can't Swype anything. Not to mention how trying to select a word like in this paragraph with the pointer makes it jump four words over and then two words up. And occasionally it doesn't allow you to insert spaces. It just crams the words together. If you put one, the word gets automatically deleted. And if the browser crashes so many times, it redirects you to the net ten website and you don't have access to your previously viewed page. Oh, and the integrated app manager freezes and crashes..occasionally bookmarks don't load or show and it spells a word completely wrong even after I've edited the settings and watched myself Swype it three times accurately. Like the word "times". I just Swyped it and my phone wrote tomes. Like wtf. So I typed in tomes and it corrected it as times. When I get real money, I'm going to take a real hammer to this phone
Reply to dirt cheap dirt service

Aug 28, 2013  from Cheyenne, Wyoming
I'm fed up with net10. I've put up with them forcing me to buy way more minutes than I need, but now, they are stealing my minutes. I used to have close to 1000 extra minutes saved up, only to find myself running out of minutes a few weeks ago. I bought 200 more minutes, haven't used much of it at all, now I'm down to 11 minutes.

I'm done with them. I'm getting another phone/carrier. When I'm sure I've got the number ported to the new phone, I'm taking my net10 phone outside, placing it on the ground and SMASHING IT! (so no one else will ever use it again). Then, I will spend considerable time online disuading people from ever wasting their time and money on net10.

WHY aren't those criminals prosecuted out of existence?
Reply to ex10

Aug 07, 2013  from Salt Lake City, Utah
I have used a net10 phone for about 5 years and have had no serious problems; I was satisfied with their service.

yesterday I tried to transfer my net10 number from one net10 phone to another net10 phone. I ended up with an inactivated old phone and a new phone with a bad sim card.

customer service absolutely refused to help me resolve this problem. my emails got automated replies telling me to contact their telephone number. but when I called the customer 'service' line, I got nothing but prompts that led me in circles without fixing the problem and was unable to talk to a real person. the live IM chats didn't resolve the problems and referred me to the useless customer 'service' line. after several hours of feeling jerked around by this terrible service, I gave up and decided to buy a phone from another company.

thanks for nothing, net10. you lost a customer.
Reply to net10sucks

Aug 03, 2013  from Syracuse, New York
Customer service is useless. I cannot get picture messaging to work. I have called CS three times and every time they tell me a different setup for APN. Is it really so hard?

And... the India call center rep gives me some phony Anglo name, like "Steve". Really?!, I am not ***! Your name is really krishna or similar, right?

Jul 31, 2013  from Key West, Florida
I made the mistake of buying one of these phones. A week later, it still doesn't work. I've called three times and tried online. They give me the same *** answer. I've spent well over $200.00 trying to get this thing to work. I wouldn't recommend them to my worst enemy.
Reply to CJ

Jul 14, 2013  from Michigan City, Indiana
I hate net10 so much ... it's a never ending problem with this company ... the respresentitives are a bunch of unprofessional idiots that waste your time and money. I have personally never dealt with so foreign stupity in my life
No kidding every single time I add airtime to my phone Its a new problem everytime I call about a problem they don't know what to about it and I talk to at least 3 people
. It is so frustrating because first of all the representatives are NEVER Americans..... they never know what they're talking. About... I hate net10! I advise you to never get this company because they're all full of ***! :( :(
Reply to FUCK NET10

Jul 01, 2013  from Norwich, New York
Net 10 sucks !!!!! im going back to straight talk ( I had no problem with them for months on end at all just had to drive further to get my refill card )
They were ok for about the first three weeks and now my gps does not work at all and I always have to restart to get the internet to work.

DONT GET A NET 10 PHONE !!!!!
Reply to mr joe

May 05, 2013  from Ravenswood, West Virginia
I've been trying to swop my Net10 BYOP Sim (that is AT&T) for the Net10 T-mobile sim, because AT&T put a cap on data, Net10 set up Net10data.com to swop out the sim for free, you fill a form out and supposedly they send you the sim in 3 to 5 days, well I filled the form out and its been 2 months, I contacted net10 probably 7 different times and I believe they are beating around the bush, why offer something if you have no intention of doing it? WTF? I been on the Unlimited plan for a long time and even on autopay and they still haven't fixed the problem, they apparently dont give a ***, but when you call them out on Social, they put the same old copy&paste BS "email us" junk just to try and save face, but they never fix the problem, my brother signed up for the Net10 unlimited BYOP and got his T-Mobile sim in 3 to 5 days, Why the *** not me? Kiss my *** Net10
Reply to Matt

Apr 14, 2013  from Shreveport, Louisiana
Yes, Net10 is King of the indianese stinking body odor horrible No-Customer Service freaks!
They are doing this deliberately though. They have a connection with At&T and ATT does not want their greedy business being lost to prepaids so somehow Net10 is trying to be so bad that people just thrown up their hands and agreed to the $100 a month phone bills from ATT.
Reply to Johann2547

Mar 12, 2013  from Traverse City, Michigan
Ive had a net10 phone for awhile and there is always a thing taking too many minutes. I txt someone, it says 1 deducted then as soon as it says message sent, it says 2 minutes deducted really fast. Then, the touch screen lags sometimes, so i press it till it does what i want, and somehow across the whole phone, the browser button gets hit and it goes on and takes away a minute. And the really *** thing is, you cant keep the minutes when you run out of days. I rarely get through all 750, i usually get between 200-300 when my days run out, so its a HUGE waste of money. Anyone who thinks this is a good idea? DONT WASTE YOUR *** MONEY. DONT BELIEVE THAT *** COMMERCIAL WHERE THEY SAY YOU SAVE MONEY. ITS A LIE.
Reply to PISSED CONSUMER

Read next Net Ten complaint

Net 10 *** tried to transfer minutes to another...

Net 10 ***, tried to transfer minutes from one phone to another with one day service left (which i...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Net Ten.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug