• show-popup

Product / Service Government Complaint
Category Government
Views 15

Pinterest @pissedconsumer

NC Secretary of State Corruption. As a former employee of Elain Marshall, Secretary of State for North Carolina I can tell you first hand how I was treated. In my unit, I was the only white person and the only male. I worked directly for all females and aftican americans. From the beginning I was treated differently and as I worked there the treatment by my direct supervisor Beverly Champion became increasingly worse. Beverly Champions actions towards me became so hostile I had to start documenting it both written and recording.

I informed my Director who's most popular statement is "I got champions back"... of course nothing was done. Despite the comments like, "I expect more from you than the others" - "You a man" etc... I thought Beverly Champion wanted my help. At one point Beverly Champion even assaulted me which was even investigated by the State Capital Police.

Elaine Marshall was notified in writting and via telephone and a the request to speak with her about the hostile working conditions was denied by her. Elaine Marshall only investigated froud OUTSIDE of her agency.

I am releasing this information on a regular basis to EVERYONE and EVERY AGENCY until Elaine Marshall does the right thing. Corruption in our Government will not be allowed and I am going to make it my lifes mission to make sure these people get what they deserve.

So, Elaine Marshall, Ozie Stallworth, Beverly Champion, and who ever thinks that they can corrupt the system and cover oneanothers ***, bad news. I will make sure YOU are investigated, put under survellance, exposed and brought to justice one way or another.

No more will corruption be allowed.

Website: www.sosnc.com 2d3611b

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jan 19  from Chapel Hill, North Carolina
I'd like to sympathize but your complaint is so vague that I am unable to. Unfortunately I have a sneaking suspicion that you were quite resentful about having to work for women and blacks. Because isn't the behavior more important to specify than race and gender?
Reply to sessa

Jan 19  from Columbia, Kentucky
Welcome to the new America where your gender and race is more important than your actually being competent. This is "equality" now. Get used to it. I was confused by your term "african american" however. My mother in law was from Algeria and a "pied noir." I never knew she was an african american. Wow! Learn something every day.
Reply to nikalseyn

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about NC Secretary of State.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug