• show-popup

Location St. Joseph, Missouri
Category Kids
Views 26
Monetary Loss

My son received a Nabi as a gift so I didn't want to take it back because I didn't want to hurt feelings.This is the WORST tablet I have ever seen.

The only apps we currently have on it are the ones it was loaded with. Every time I try to download an app it never appears. I have even tried to download a digital copy of a movie and it never showed up. No one from the company can tell me where my apps and movie went.

An instruction manual doesn't even come with it.You have to download it from their website. 305f089

Comments (3) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Oct 31, 2013  from Sioux Falls, South Dakota
two very excellent comments.....but lost on 75% of society.....
Reply to LTCC

Oct 31, 2013  from Columbia, Kentucky
You would have been much better off just buying a cheap, name-brand regular tablet instead of one purporting to be "educational" and for children.
Reply to nikalseyn

Oct 31, 2013  from Chantilly, Virginia
Think of it this way - when you buy a car, you are expected to know how to operate it. You wouldn't ask the guy - "How do you turn this on?" Same with a tablet - they aren't there to educate you on use. It is your responsibility to learn how to operate it.
Reply to MikeBrady

Read next NABI complaint

Nabi screen goes white - support unresponsive

My 5 yr old owned the Nabi for 2 months until one day he turned it on and the screen goes white.Cont...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about NABI.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug