• show-popup

Category Laptops and Tablets
Views 125
Monetary Loss

Update added by user May 19, 2013
In the interest of fairness, and to give the person who replied to my post some hope, I wanted to update my complaint to say that NABI did finally contact me and we have started the RMA process to replace my daughters NABI. It did however take about 6 weeks to hear from them, so I still wouldn't recommend them. Thank you to Pissed Consumer for giving the consumer a voice!

Original review posted by user Apr 17, 2013

I bought a Nabi 2 tablet for my daughter for Christmas, and at the beginning of April she told me that the headset jack wasn't working.I did some troubleshooting (I work in the computer industry) and even did a factory reset on the unit.

Nothing worked. I tried 3 different ways to contact their tech support, Email, Facebook, and their webform, and they haven't bothered to contact me in a week now.

I had just bought 2 more to give to my other 2 younger daughters, and will be returning them to the store and finding different gifts.Apparently Nabi doesn't care if the kids who have their tablets are happy. 308c240

Comments (48) Hide comments
Showing 20 of 48 comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Feb 28  from Riverview, Florida
Nabi Care is all you hear on there webpage, facebook and when yoiu call. Well nabi doesnt freaking care. They lied to youwhen you call about the tablet you send in for repairs. These are little kids we are talking about that do not have great patience or attention spans. I sent my nabi in 4 weeks ago and 2 weeks ago they recieved it, I was promised it back in a few days. 1 to 2 for repair and 3-5 for shipping. Thats 7 days at most. Here we are 8 working days and ALL OF A SUDDEN they are on back order till then have no idea when. BULL!!!!!!! If they are backorder they should be flooded in the stores. When you call to talk to someone it took 5 different individuals to tell me about the back order and what are they going to do to make it right, NOTHING! I should have gone with Apple and paid there tablet price. at least I would get great customer service. LESSON LEARNED FOR KNOCK OFFS.
Reply to Highly Agravated Customer

Feb 25  from Miami, Florida
i bought an nabi xd and it was defective. I had to pay to ship it back OVER 25.00 and then they shipped me a new one that wouldn't even turn on. Its been a little ridiculous really and their customer service is not that great! To get a refund has been a process in itself and then they want to charge me a restocking fee. Get out of here i am awaiting a manager now! never again. Im going to safe route and getting m chold an i pad
Reply to upset customer

Dec 19, 2013
:cry I bought my grandson a Nabi for Christmas last year. The screen was dead in 2 months. Unfortunately, I was stuck because the receipt was misplaced. 200 bucks down the drain. Tried searching for repair or replacement screen and decided by the time I spent money in repairs It would be less trouble to buy him a Kindle. I do not recommend nabi

Dec 19, 2013
To all the people looking for a replacement charger...just get on amazon and you can purchase one for about $12. its not a "brand" charger but works perfect. Just type in "charger for nabi 2" and voila! No need to get frustrated :)
Reply to me

Dec 16, 2013
my sons tablet only lasted him a month before the lcd screen broke ,and apparently these tablets are made for falls ,but my sons fell from my bed unto my carpet floor and there went the lcd screen. Very upset with this product absolutely no worth the 230.00 plus 60.00 for replacement screen on nabi 2 !!
Reply to roxy

Nov 24, 2013  from El Segundo, California
Can you make a green digitizer please,I want it please to put it on my nabi 2
Reply to nabicares

Nov 16, 2013
this is the worst tablet ever do not buy it
the people who work for this company are heartless dicks

Dec 19, 2013
Exactly. Nabi does not care that these kids hearts are broken. The whole reason I bought the nabi was because of durability that it represented.
Buy Kindle :roll

Nov 05, 2013  from Hyattsville, Maryland
I found this site because I was just about to complain about my son's Nabi 2. I was having problems downloading apps that are already on the tablet. I got frustrated because I couldn't find a number online for them anywhere. Then I found a little card in the box with the tech support number on it. I do think they should put it on their website but the number is 1(855)275-6224. The man I spoke with was actually pretty helpful. I hope this helps someone.
Reply to Kia

Dec 02, 2013
Thanks 4 the info
I spent hours trying to find a contact number on search engine Your info was great my 8 year old was very thankful for info also.

Dec 20, 2013
yes ... wow can't believe their lack of customer services. It's been so frustrating. i have never encountered a huge consumer industry where you can't find a customer service number. thank you.

Oct 27, 2013  from Torrance, California
!!!!!!!

Oct 20, 2013  from Torrance, California
nabi is heartless

Oct 16, 2013
Nabi customer service sucks!!!!!! Sent in my sons nabi a month ago. After multiple emails(since there is no number) I finally got a reply saying that the nabi arrived with a broken screen and I would have to pay 60$ to have it fixed. Pretty crappy since it wasnt broken before hand and I never even recieved info letting me know it was broken or recieved by them. Now im just stuck with the bill

Read next NABI complaint

Nabi is the worst company ever.

I have been trying to contact them for weeks now and they gave me a response of,we have high volume...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about NABI.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug