• show-popup

Product / Service Lawyers
Location Greenville, South Carolina
Category Lawyers
Views 2459

I am 26 and I suffer from BiPoler One disorder. When I was a child, I was on disability. I have been going to therapy since I was 13. When I reached the age of 17 I took myself off of disability to try and work, you know, like normal people. I never was able to keep a job for longer than 3 months.

Two years ago I started to try and get back on disabiliby. No one can say I didnt tried to work. I hired Myler Disability to be my lawers. After many different changes to the staff, having to explan it all again to each one, and two denials later, I went to court. The lawyer I was assigned never called me intill the day before. Then he rushed me off the phone.

I Live in a small area and this lawyer drove from Atlanta to be in court with me. He held the whole court system up for 3 hours till he was ready. Then he called me back to this little room to make me sign some stuff. He rushed me and wouldn't give me time to read them. I did try to read one but he took it from me when I was half way through the page, not even saying anything to me. This is when his attuted started to show. The judge got pissed off and took it out on me and my lawyer sumitted all the wrong evidence causing me to look like I shouldn't even be in court that day, but out looking for a job instead.

After coming home,I remenbered what I read before It was jerked out of my hand, It said I had to pay them even if I lost and if I changed lawyers I would still have to pay them if I won or lost. The contract is worded in away where you cant understand it and thats how they get you. I am waiting on my decion right now, but I know what the judge would do when I left the court room and thats to throw out my claim. The lawyer was rude and as we were walking out of the court room, he turned to the judge and said "not every one would be as nice as you." making it look like I was doing the rude talking. I couldn't even get a word in the whole time because the judge was pissed off from the lawyer.

Do not hire myler disability. Its the worst thing I have ever done. 2d358f7

Comments (184) Hide comments
Showing 20 of 184 comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Mar 26
They only charge you for medical records! They also win a high percentage of their cases. This person lost which is unfortunate but they can't win them all. Also for those that think you are getting passed by Myler try going with Binder and Binder same wait. Why is that? Because its the Social Security Administration that causes the waits not Myler
Reply to 1122

Jan 13  from Medford, Oregon
I just contacted Myler to see if I have a claim. When a company I don't know ask me for my SS # I won't give it out. They told me they could do nothing for me without my SS #. I decided I needed to investigate the company to insure they are legitimate. I have read a lot about them but know I'm on the fence. Do I or Don't I use them That is the Question? Now I'm told by Mylar that I won't qualify due to my husbands income. I'm the one disabled not my husband. I have worked for 20+ years, paid into my Disabilty only to be told my husband makes to much money. The representative said to me trying to be funny "you could divorce him then you would probably qualify!". WTH kind of comment is that?!? I have been married for 25 yrs in April and I have NO intention of divorcing my husband!!!! I'm done with Myler!!!! :(
Reply to Hairball64

Jan 08
I am Kendall Roberts. I am 35 years of age. I have been denied twice for disability benifits and attempting to go to court. I am experiencing difficulty on approval, and I believe it's because of the lack of Myler disability. They arnt working fast enough or strong enough on my case. I've giving them my medical results, work history, and everything needed to get approval, but no success yet. I can't get around the fact that I've worked for 20 years paying for disability, and now that I'm disabled that I'm unable to receive it. Myler disability aren't putting forth the effort to get my approval in which I need desperately. Everything that I have worked for to have my whole entire life has been sold at penny's on a dollar to take care of me and my family. Everything is now gone and and no money to support myself or for my family. I can't work, so what am I suppose to do? Starve, with no lights, or heat, or food, or even shelter. Myler disability doesn't seem to understand my urgency because they aren't in my position. Do they even care enough to fight the system that I have hired them to do? Quit dragging this out, I need assistance now!!!
Reply to Kendall

Mar 09
You will be denied for at least 6 months or more before you recieve it.I know someone who was very disabled physically and you could tell just by looking at him and he had to fight for four years.What gets me is the people who should not be on it at all get it very easy.
Reply to the real me

Dec 19, 2013  from Winter Haven, Florida
Why does it take some people 2 months to get approved and I have to wait a year to have a hearing? :?
Reply to Kate

Dec 18, 2013
I have had 3 different cases workers. no one has returned many phone call's and I have done the leg work. getting medical records and such. I was under the impression that was the lawyer's job. Once you have a release for. Boy was I wrong. :?

Dec 13, 2013
I live myler. They were always there for me and won my case quickly. I'm 26 and have rapids cycle bipolar disorder PTSD and depression. I would and have recommended them . :grin
Reply to amy

Dec 01, 2013
Please report your experiences on the Better Business Bureau. People need to know . Too many people keep quiet and allow these crooks to get away with it.
Reply to Concerned

Nov 25, 2013
myler disability is screwing me out of $1900.00. they did no work. they did no leg work they were incompetant and unprofessional. i collected all information pertinent to my case and we were turned down on the first claim. they failed and i fired myler disability and hired a more responsible firm. now 3 years later the monster myler disability has reared its ugly head and is trying to extract money they never earned or deserved. if i was getting no money i would never hear from them...now that they know i have reached a settlement they want their greedy little paws on it...bastards are evil. wanting something they never ever earned. i will fight these people top the very end
Reply to ken

Nov 24, 2013  from Austin, Texas
I called them and got paperwork after reading everything realized had to scam what if didn't sign paperwork ? Please someone tell me ugh so pissed :(
Reply to marie

Nov 11, 2013  from Dallas, Texas
Well all I have to say is thoughts are still pending for this company...from what I have witnessed with my husband I do not like this company,,,but we will see how the case turn out and I will post again.
Reply to Unsure

Sep 27, 2013
I TOTALLY AGREE MYLER DISABILITY IS A JOKE I SUFFER FROM FIBROMYALGIA TYPE TWO DIABETES AND SEVERE CHRONIC IRRIATABLE BOWEL SYNDROME (IbS) WITH DIRREAHIA AND TREMORS I WENT THREW MYLER AMD GOT TURNED DOWN AND THEN FIND OUT THAT MY LAWYER AGREED WITH THE JUDGES DECISION AND THERE NOTHING ELSE THEY CAN DO FOR ME THAT CROCK OF &%#@ THE LAWYER SUPPOSE TO BE ON YOUR SIDE AND FIGHT FOR YOU BUT MYLER IS A JOKE AND A SCAM!!!!!!
Reply to lynn

Sep 24, 2013
Myler disablity law firm is full of no good tricks , I was seen by the lawyer only on the day inn court... So yes. I do believe this blog.that the young person is talking About. " MYLER DISABILITY. I do not recommend. :x
Reply to Dee

Aug 31, 2013  from Los Angeles, California
I just finished with my ssi. Myler Won it for me. I got no complaints.
They were very diligent and always called me about any changes. I found it to be a good experience and i would rec :) ommend them.
Reply to Jay

Aug 15, 2013  from Miami, Florida
I hired Myler and they came through for me 100%

Aug 10, 2013
I went through Myler last year do to my seizures and stomache pain
I hardly worked in my life at all and they were great for me and to me. Yes they didn't always didn't call back but they got the job done. I have been recieveing SSI since Jan.. They really were awsome for me. My seizures were caused from a car accident and the attorney I had then did nothing but screw me and I lost the case but Myler stepped up 2 yrs later and got me the help I needed and deserved.
Reply to Sheila

Jul 28, 2013  from Portland, Indiana
I call ***. Myler won for my son who has autism and me I have multipal sclerosis. Myler was awesome in court for me. And treated me and my son good. Sounds like u got denied cause nothing is wrong with u. U just don't wanna work. I wish I could still work. Lazy *** ppl
Reply to dawn kelly

Jul 20, 2013
I am sorry to hear about what happened in your case.
It sounds more like the lawyer that went to court with you.
That is very sad and lawyer like that should be barred from
practicing. Im sure you informed Myler of this lawyer.
For me and my wife Myler was a blessing, My wife and I are
both on disability now.
It took 2 years for my wife to get hers, and only 219 days total
for me to get approved.
Sorry you got a bad lawyer for your hearing, however I beleave that
is what the real problem was.
Reply to anonymous

Jul 09, 2013  from New York City, New York
My fiance filed a claim with them because he has juvenile diabetes since he was 2.Because of his diabetes getting really bad he had retinopathy disease, Causing him to loose his eye sight.
Anyways,I have to say my fiance and I had a good experience with them. In the beginning we were skeptical.When they called it was very brief. They made sure we would arrive on time and were prepared for court. We had to make sure we had sent them all the documentations we had, to prove my Fiance claim. He won and Yes, He too had received a bill before winning his claim. He spoke with the lawyer and she said he didn't have to pay anything unless we won.

Read next Myler Disability complaint

Myler disabilities

They have been handling my case for 1 year and 1/2 now, and within that year in 1/2 i have been...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Myler Disability.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug