• show-popup

Shares 0

MyFasterPC - over charged on bill

• by   Mar 10, 2011
  • 1 comment
  • Review #: 226060
Company MyFasterPC
Product / Service It Service
Location Bellevue, Washington
Category Computers
Views 18

I am a new customer and I was charged $ 199 .95 for a one year service contract but then your agent . advised to buy the 2 year contract for $359.95 and put back the $199.95 instead he charged me the $199.95 plus the $359.95 for a total $559.90.
return the first protion of the charge or else .
I will request a full return of all the money you charged me .

my phone 806-220-0207 Raul Pompa account 1102006675 .
Please advise as soon as possible at this number today thursday the 10 of march thanks . 3049f57

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Mar 10, 2012  from Day, Florida
:( I bought the plan for faster pc at $199.95 and called for computer check and speed up. What I got was about 4 different people (of which were not in USA but in New Deli,India) My computer is the same today as it was when the people messed with it and most likely just logged that it was good..This is the biggest rip off I have ever seen and I am trying to find out name and address of this company so I can track them down and in what state so as to report them to BBB and credit bureaus.I am asking for total refund or some type satisfaction from this company and not someone in New Deli. Bobby Collum # 811429
Reply to Bobby Collum

Read next MyFasterPC complaint

*** ARABIANS YALL DIRTY *** EAT ME

YALL *** THINK YALL SLICK BUT HERE IT IS YOU GOT MY MONEY NOW AND YOU GONA TELL ME I GOTTA PAY FOR...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about MyFasterPC.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug