• show-popup

Company Mike Roberts
Location Santa Barbara, California
Category Finances
Views 100

Mike Roberts "your complete set of CreditSolution Videos.This thing starts out with him telling about how he was in credit *** and how he got out.

I thought I've play along thinking I could help my brother who is in credit ***. What I ended up with was an application for my credit scores for free, turns out that the offer isn't free, it is a $1.00 credit card "refundable" when you sign up for something that cost $29.95 a month blah blah blah. When I went back on the application and tried to erase my information, I found that I couldn't erase my email address. I think this is BS so I wrote the company an email telling them so, and said I didn't need a response and to NOT email me ANYTHING, but to remove my address.

Do not fall for any of these companies offering Free anything.

Your Credit scores are available once a year from any of the Reputable credit reporting companies.I'll write again if they don't honor my request for no emails. 2f0ccfc

Comments (3) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Aug 13, 2013  from Albany, New York
NOPE - He advertises as a nice guy wanting to share what he is learned for free to tweak the info and later sell as a book. VERY MISLEADING: the site he refers to is not free - it is a membership site. You can only look at one credit report without spending $29.00.

I think Mr. Mike is working for Trans-Union.
Reply to anonymous

Jun 01, 2013
It is nog a scam, I use it and have noy spent a penny to use the information on the provram. It is a inconvenience having to call and cancel the membership. You do not have to check your credit through the link provided, you can get your credit report from any site you choose.
II am not an employee or volunteer for Mike Roberts, just a person who wants to fix her credit. Good luck.
Reply to Anonymous

Jun 01, 2013
:zzz Excuse the spelling mistakes on previous post re Mike Roberts, I am using my phone with a small key pad and pushing the wrong keys. I should have used spell check before posting.
Reply to Anonymous

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Mike Roberts.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug